PDA

View Full Version : 2 a days what says the hive

Narco
12-14-09, 21:52
I was seriously injured and bed ridden for a 1.5 years after almost loosing my leg to a brown recluse...

Anyhow, I am back at the gym after loosing some weight on my own. My trainer has me on 2 a days.. (Think highschool football)

Mornings (empty stomach)
40 mins of cardio. 6x weekly

Tues Wed Thurs evenings we do 2 body parts a night. Intense 4 sets 3 exercises per muscle.. 12 10 8 6

Consuming 220 grams of protein a day. 5:1 protein to carb ratio. No starchy carbs after 1800...

Supplements used:

Daily all in one vitamin
Omega 3
NoExplode prior to both work out sessions
3 Gladitor (from smoothie king 45 grams of protein, no carb, made with water, no sugar)(I mix at home) shakes daily as in between meals and post workout..

M4Fundi
12-15-09, 10:49
I hope you will keep a running journal of your PT, training and diet then post the results till you feel you are good to go again. I'm going thru something similar right now and it is slow going.

I had a buddy that was bitten by the BR & the poison ate the discs in his back:eek: Scary stuff!

Prayers for you & Merry Christmas:)

Derek_Connor
12-28-09, 13:39
How long have you been back to the gym?

2 a days are intense on the body and the central nervous system in general.

If you do 2 much too soon, I'd imagine the body is going to cycle through periods of crashing and euphoria.

Did you ask your trainer why 2-a-days?

Gutshot John
12-28-09, 19:40
If you've got a trainer and are under the advice of a physician I'd say you're probably GTG.

If you have any concerns I'd make sure and check with your doctor.

12-28-09, 21:03
Got to be right in the melon for 2 a days. No prob. if you are mentally prepped and know your body.