PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Oakley Sunglasses and Glock Knife

Bravo30
12-15-09, 01:28
1. Oakley Ballistic M Frame 2.0 Strike Sunglasses. Black frame with grey and clear lenses. Sells on the Standard Issue website for $90. $55 shipped via USPS. Prefer PayPal since this is not firearms related but will accept USPS money orders.SOLD

2. Oakley M Frame Strike Sunglasses. Black frame with gray and clear lenses. Sells on the Standard Issue website for $90. $50 shipped via USPS. Prefer PayPal since this is not firearms related but will accept USPS money orders.SOLD

Both sets of sunglasses are brand new in box. **For Oakley Standard Issue these sunglasses were not purchased from the Standard Issue website.** The sunglasses were issued to me by my unit prior to deployments. I never used them but as they were personal wear items they were not required to be turned in (I have since ETS'd and am no longer in the military).

3. Glock Field knife. The knife is in great condition. Not sure where I got it, I found it in a box of gear I was going through. I have never used the knife but it shows signs of wear. $15 shipped via USPS. Prefer PayPal since this is not firearms related but will accept USPS money orders.SOLD