PDA

View Full Version : silly magpul MOE question

savgbst
12-15-09, 18:55
anyone know if they plan to make longer (rifle or mid-length) versions of their MOE hand guards ever? id love some, but i don't like 9 so don't own) carbine length systems. what can i say us jarheads like our guns full size! hoorah! anyway if anyone has any real scoop it would be neat, even if its no way. thanks guys!

snafu
12-15-09, 19:27
Magpul's owner is a Teufel-hunden too. :D:D:D
How do you think I choose my name? ;)

ForTehNguyen
12-15-09, 19:38
I wish they made a midlength MOE

tirod
12-15-09, 20:31
SHOT is just a few weeks away, if Magpul releases an announcement it will likely be then.

Serious Mid lenth aficianados will probably cause the product to sell out in hours.

Crikey, I check daily and expect to be too late.

savgbst
12-16-09, 11:29
ok ill wait all impatient and jiggly leg for shot show to show me things i cant have. i only have the one ar cause it was grandfathered in by my dad having it pre-cali-ban. don't get me wrong, i do love my m14s...but no one makes stuff for them (as in hey magpul, how about pmags for us with m14s???). i think a magpul afg would look sweet on the m14, enough fore grip to be interesting, but not enough to screw up the lines of the rifle. (see magpul, how even though you spit in the face of us m14 owners, how loyal we remain??hmmm??? pmags???)