PDA

View Full Version : Lt. Colonel West!

M4arc
12-16-09, 08:41
I recently became aware of Lt. Col. West and am quite impressed by him. I hope he has much larger plans for the future ;)

http://thesilentmajority.wordpress.c...y-show-at-9pm/

El Mac
12-16-09, 08:47
I just pray he can stay unpolluted from the stench and filth of DC.

C4IGrant
12-16-09, 08:49
He did look good.

C4

M4arc
12-16-09, 08:53
I just pray he can stay unpolluted from the stench and filth of DC.

It sounds like he's a man of principle which in and of itself is refreshing and more than most everyone else in Congress right now. Fingers are crossed!

stage2
12-16-09, 08:59
It sounds like he's a man of principle which in and of itself is refreshing and more than most everyone else in Congress right now. Fingers are crossed!

Unfortunately, No matter how great any member of Congress is when they are elected to congress...I takes very little time for them to be 'swayed' typically.....

I hope for our sakes i'm wrong and he will start a new breed of politician....One that isn't afraid to do what his constituents want, or just not be a total greed scum bag....Is that really to much to ask?

woodandsteel
12-16-09, 09:20
For some reason I couldn't open your link. My computer has been giving me fits lately.

However, I found this when I googled his name; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

He has a bright future ahead of him. We'll donate to his campaign. And we don't even live in Florida.

Here he is on Hannity http://video.foxnews.com/12557888/internet-sensation

El Mac
12-16-09, 09:41
Unfortunately, No matter how great any member of Congress is when they are elected to congress...I takes very little time for them to be 'swayed' typically.....

I hope for our sakes i'm wrong and he will start a new breed of politician....One that isn't afraid to do what his constituents want, or just not be a total greed scum bag....Is that really to much to ask?

You are quite correct. DC is an epicenter of corruption and evil. It would take one hell of a man to walk into that sewer pit and not come out smelling like shit. I hope he can pull it off.

I think if a Congressman would go, but spend the vast majority of his time in an office amongst his constituents, it would make a world of difference. They should in fact teleconference their votes.

Instead, they get sucked into the ass-machine of corruption and become part of what they once abhorred.

Business_Casual
12-16-09, 09:53
DC is an epicenter of corruption and evil.

Instead, they get sucked into the ass-machine of corruption and become part of what they once abhorred.

Precisely why the founding fathers did not want a strong central government. Also - knowing human nature - they created the separation of powers, thinking that one man's ambition would be checked by another's.

I am convinced that the founding fathers wouldn't be the least bit shocked by the current situation and may even wonder why it isn't worse. You have to remember that they were used to the British Parliament, which did and does make ours look almost squeaky clean.

M_P

ZDL
12-16-09, 11:09