PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: SOLD

Kahuna
12-16-09, 21:21
WTS/WTT like-new Leupold MK 4 3.5-10x40 Illuminated LR/T riflescope mounted in a Knight's Armament unimount. This is the exact scope/mount combo as issued with the US .mil M110 SASS SWS. Both scope and mount are factory finished in Flat Dark Earth (FDE).

Leupy scope has been mounted in the KAC unimount and fired once. Illuminated tactical milling reticle, side focus, M2 target knobs. It is mint and looks brand new. Box, manual,scope covers,warranty card, etc are all included with the scope.

Knight's Armament unimount is coated in FDE and is a later model with the extended knobs. As is the case with many KAC items, with these mounts going to .mil customers currently they are VERY hard to find.

SCOPE IS SOLD Asking $1500 shipped to your door UPS 2nd Day insured CONUS (I paid $1800+ for this rig new and it took me months to source the KAC mount). Certified Check, USPS MO, or PayPal (+3%). Prefer not to break up scope/mount at this time. Trades/partial trades considered for:
-Barrett M468 upper
-Aimpoint T1 Micro in LaRue high mount
-EOTech 553 in FDE
-TacMod or McRee stock for Rem 700 SA
-Samson Industries AK-47/74 K-Rail or similar extended-length AK rail

Attached is a not very good pic of the rig on my old rifle for reference––the flash makes the scope look gold-ish but it's a flat FDE color in regular light. I can provide better pics if needed for serious buyers. Email me for fastest response. Thanks for looking.

K
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/TFDagger/IMG_5061-1.jpg