PDA

View Full Version : Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm subcompact???

bradb55
12-16-09, 22:44
Where s the best place to get a Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm subcompact barrel??? A buddy of mine is looking to swap out his 40 barrel for a 9mm.

I guess this is possible???

Thanks guys
Brad

Beat Trash
12-17-09, 05:17
Call S&W directly. Not only could they tell you if it is possible, they do sell spare barrels.

jdavis6576
12-17-09, 06:37
If he wants to replace only the barrel he'll need to get an after-market in order for it to fit. Check out Storm Lake. I don't have one but I've heard good things about their .40 to 9mm conversion barrels. I believe G&R Tactical had them in stock at one point for full size M&Ps, not sure about compacts though.

M4arc
12-17-09, 06:44
If he wants to replace only the barrel he'll need to get an after-market in order for it to fit. Check out Storm Lake. I don't have one but I've heard good things about their .40 to 9mm conversion barrels. I believe G&R Tactical had them in stock at one point for full size M&Ps, not sure about compacts though.

Check with Grant at sales@gandrtactical.com. I know Storm Lake makes a conversion barrel for the M&P40c but you'll have to check with him to see if they have any in stock or if they'll need to order one for you.

bradb55
12-17-09, 20:40
Thanks guys.

He was asking today what I had come up with. I'll point him in Grant's direction.

Thanks again
Brad