PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get a gift from Larue tactical (Giving Thanks)

chg380
12-17-09, 15:43
Like many others here I have had an up and down year, for example last week I had to replace the pump for my well. Just my luck it would happen right before Christmas, so there goes all the extra money. I have been a little down and out about things. So today I go and check the mail and find an envelop from LT, funny I don't remember ordering anything, but I am on LT's mailing list. Anyway I go inside and open it. There is a card and a small gift. So It got me to thinking about the thread that Grant started the other day. Sometimes the smallest things can help make someones day a little better. There are a lot of fantastic people here who give so much and do not ask for anything in return, whether it be advice or blessings to those who are less fortunate, or simply the service they provide to help maintain our freedom. So I want to Say THANK YOU to all of you . Happy Holidays

Thanks Charles

Shadow_otw
12-17-09, 15:48
Very well said Sir...

teufeldog
12-17-09, 16:01
Agreed, and well said. I got my ale opening device last week. Fantastic service from LaRue, as always.

randolph
12-17-09, 20:08
the more interaction I have with that company the more I like them.... :)

chenzzo
12-17-09, 20:10
I got the tactical beverage entry tool last week. I've never even ordered from them, just signed up for their mailing list. Needless to say i was pretty impressed.

sparkman
12-17-09, 20:20
Yes I did, and THANK YOU Mark! and for all you do for our warriors deployed...

sparkman

PRGGodfather
12-17-09, 20:31
LaRue is a class act. And while that tool does its job with aplomb, it also doubles as an ornament for your Christmas tree!

Jeff Hawkins
12-17-09, 20:34
Very impressed with the quality of their products and customer service. The holiday beverage entry tool ornament was a thoughtful gift and nice surprise in the mail the other day. :)

10MMGary
12-17-09, 22:36
I am like a little kid when my LaRue ornament arrives:D, even the lovely wife looks forward to them now(if she only knew:eek:). Speaking of the card, wonder who is a better bird hunter Mark or the dog? It is obvious who is better looking:p.
http://photos.imageevent.com/10mmgary/scoperings/websize/DSC03977.JPG
http://photos.imageevent.com/10mmgary/scoperings/websize/DSC03979.JPG

kmrtnsn
12-18-09, 00:11
My introduction to LaRue Tactical came at a shooting course a couple of months ago. LaRue Tactical supplied the T-1 mount on the T&E rifle that I shot and also provided a bag of goodies to each shooter. That made quite an impression on me so that when I placed my order for a scope mount last month, I placed it with LaRue. I received my SPR mount a couple of weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised to find all the additional goodies that the LaRue team packed into the box with it. I knew that LaRue made a premium product and was prepared to pay that premium for the product I ordered. I was not prepared for everything that I received in addition to the mount. It was like Christmas a few weeks early. Little things like the goodies and the Christmas card go a long way with me. It is nice to know that you aren't just another sale made and that not only is one's business appreciated but that repeat business is encouraged. I'll be doing more business with LaRue, that is for sure.

SWATcop556
12-18-09, 00:21
I received my Christmas dillo as well and I snuck it onto the tree (actually the wife let me designate a small spot on the tree for them).

I'm sad to say my Christmas 07 dillo was stolen when my car was broken into last year so he was missed on the tree. :(

Merry Christmas to all!!

DocHolliday01
12-18-09, 00:29
I received my Christmas dillo as well and I snuck it onto the tree (actually the wife let me designate a small spot on the tree for them).

I'm sad to say my Christmas 07 dillo was stolen when my car was broken into last year so he was missed on the tree. :(

Merry Christmas to all!!

Damn, what kind of asshole steals a Christmas Dillo? I too received my Dillo and Christmas card and just as you guys have said it is a nice gesture. I purchased my T-1 and mount as well as my 13.2 rail last month and will purchase many more things from them.

SWATcop556
12-18-09, 02:01
Damn, what kind of asshole steals a Christmas Dillo? I too received my Dillo and Christmas card and just as you guys have said it is a nice gesture. I purchased my T-1 and mount as well as my 13.2 rail last month and will purchase many more things from them.

It wasn't the only thing stolen out of my Yukon but I did take it as a final "**** you" from the thief.

Anyone have a 07 dillo they can part with? :cool:

I have to admit I was not expecting purple but it's the first one the wife has wanted to steal from me. :D

Outlander Systems
12-18-09, 09:05
I didn't get anything from LaRue, but I did get a Noveske Christmas Card.

Ridge_Runner_5
12-18-09, 12:51
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/917/dsc0023kg.jpg

chg380
12-20-09, 17:46
I would Like to say Thank you and Happy holidays to all.

apb2772
12-20-09, 19:42
As far as I am concerned Larue is a real class act.

I happened to be in their area last Friday checking into and entertaining a potential job. I realized how close I was to them and asked if I could stop in to pick up a couple of the FT Hood BET's. They normally do not cater to walk-ins but they made an exception that afternoon seeing as how I was from far out of state and in the area.

They took me in got me fixed up with the two TX shaped openers and before I left they handed me a "Goody" bag.

They were quite busy and very professional. I was completely caught off guard by the bag of stuff. I thanked them and went on my way.

The next time I need something that fits the description of one their offerings I definitely know where I will be shopping..:D

--->APB

Six Feet Under
12-21-09, 20:48
I got the tactical beverage entry tool last week. I've never even ordered from them, just signed up for their mailing list. Needless to say i was pretty impressed.

I had signed up for their mailing list about four months ago and just ordered a set of Peltor muffs about the end of October.

My dillo was the first ornament on our tree this year. :D

G34Shooter
12-22-09, 11:33
http://i45.tinypic.com/23l1w1z.jpg

USAFR
12-22-09, 17:02
a class act, I got my gift, as well as the Ht. Hood Tac opener, ones going to a budddy in the box.

Be safe and have a Marry Chreismas all.

RobL

parishioner
12-30-09, 12:59
I received a card in the mail yesterday wishing Happy Holidays. I guess he realizes that great experiences keep customers coming back.

(Slight derail)This is a bit of a strange question but for anyone that received the card, do you happen to know what breed Mark's dog is?

Im exploring all types as I am going to get my first dog soon.

chenzzo
12-30-09, 13:01
a griffon I believe.

parishioner
12-30-09, 13:21
a griffon I believe.

Ok yea, I think its a german shorthaired pointer. Thanks.

Belmont31R
12-30-09, 13:30
Got my Christmas dillo yesterday, and I live less than 10 minutes from their shop...

DrMark
12-30-09, 14:25
Yep, the dillo is cool.

:cool:

Captains1911
12-30-09, 19:53
I haven't gotten dick from LaRue, and I am on the mailing list, and I do spend 1000s of dollars with them, oh well.

CarlosDJackal
12-30-09, 21:15
I finally got mine. Turns out the purple dillo was held hostage at the Post Office because they could not deliver my mail since the snow storm.

The Dumb Gun Collector
12-30-09, 21:18
I got a rock.

82ndtrooper
12-30-09, 23:32
I didn't get one this year. :confused:

I've given out more of their swag stuff than I can count, but I've purchased their stuff mostly at other online vendors.

Guess ya have to have purchased something directly from them each year.

znztivguy
12-31-09, 08:41
I'm away from home and sometimes I feel the same way about things. Good job to Larue.. I think my next purchase might be for one of their products!

Belmont31R
12-31-09, 09:59
Guys who havent gotten a dillo yet-

Did you update your info like the email said to do about 2-3 months ago? If you didn't do the update you will not get one.

Also as I said I live less than 10 minutes from them, and I just got mine a couple days ago so they are still going out. If you live far away, and or have a rural mail route it may take an extra few days to get to you.

EzGoingKev
12-31-09, 10:16
I bought a 7" rail over the summer and received a Christmas card in yesterdays mail so the post office must still be backed up.