PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas from CCJA

DCJS Instructor
12-20-09, 16:58
Merry Christmas from CCJA

Christmas is the time of year when we gather with our friends and families to pause and appreciate all that we have to be thankful for in this great country of ours. We are truly blessed to live in a nation where our liberty and freedom from want is unparalleled around the world.

This Christmas holiday let us be mindful of those families who have someone standing point at one of our remote outposts around the globe, protecting all we hold dear. Let us be sure to keep those who are not with us in our prayers, and include those members of our Armed Forces / Security Contractor families who are left behind in our holiday plans.

Our brave men and women in places such as Iraq and Afghanistan are attempting to celebrate Christmas while fighting those who not only have utter disdain for such a celebration, for our beliefs and religion, but who would also do everything in their power to, on this most holy of days, do our troops harm.

As always, our thanks, thoughts and prayers go out to all those magnificent men and women in our military, as well as our security contractors especially to those who today find themselves in harm’s way. “Jeff” “Skinner” ‘Yoda” Russ, “Doc L” May God bless you and keep you safe.

Finally, I wish all the CCJA staff, CCJA students/alumni and readers of the many forums and articles I contribute to and their loved ones, a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

My wife Nancy and Mark and Robin McNabb join me in extending best wishes for a wonderful Christmas celebration and every happiness in the New Year.

CCJA Instructor Cadre: Chris, Jade, Pete, Dagan, Lee, Zach, Steve M, Mark Q, Russ, Joe T, Angela, Doc, Mark M, Bob T.