PDA

View Full Version : Finally a Heartwarming Show.

geminidglocker
12-20-09, 18:29
It's called "Meet the Natives" and is on the Travel Channel. The people on the show always show good will to everyone they meet. The folks that host them are nice too. It takes alot to make me smile or laugh, but this show is just the ticket for me.;)

geminidglocker
12-20-09, 18:55
Never mind, they're Obama fans. Channel changed.:mad:
On a brighter note, "Two-Weeks in Hell" is on Discovery at 8:00.

JenX
12-20-09, 19:03
Never mind, they're Obama fans. Channel changed.:mad:
On a brighter note, "Two-Weeks in Hell" is on Discovery at 8:00.

Dude if you need a "feel good" show just watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition or Biggest Loser. Nothing like disabled children and obese adults to get the tears flowing!

milosz
12-20-09, 21:19
If I restricted my viewing, reading and listening to individuals who agreed with me in total, it would be a far less interesting world.

JenX
12-20-09, 21:20
If I restricted my viewing, reading and listening to individuals who agreed with me in total, it would be a far less interesting world.

Super rad theory and I am totally stealing this for my facebook headline.

Hoss356
12-20-09, 22:34
My girlfriend really likes the Biggest loser so I watch it with her now and then but it doesn't warm my heart watching grown ass men crying over having to vote some off the show, it's actually kind of annoying.

I just watch the show "No dog left behind" that I had DVR'd, now that was a pretty cool program. Here http://military.discovery.com/tv/no-dogs-left-behind/no-dogs-left-behind.html

geminidglocker
12-20-09, 22:46
I can't stand those "Biggest Loser" Type shows.
And, it was'nt just that they liked Obama, they were speaking with people who worked on his campaign, that spoke of the man as if he were God himself, words like brilliant were used a few times to describe him. The whole episode began to revolve around how great Obama is.

Hoss356
12-21-09, 00:55
That would get annoying in a crackhead's heartbeat!