PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed

graffex
03-15-07, 16:45
Just found out that my 3rd cousin who is about 24 years old was shot last night around 10pm. Details are still sketchy but apparently my Father got a call from my Grandmother and she told him Gary was shot in the face outside his Towson appartment which is just north of Baltimore City. The neighboorhood he lives in has alot of shady people around. I can't even imagine what happened to provoke him into being shot . He's never been involved with anything stupid and he goes to a very good college and I believe he is an Honor student there. I'm not sure what condition he is in at this time but I'll keep you guys posted when I get more information :(

Buckaroo
03-15-07, 22:30
Very sorry to hear, I will be praying. Please keep us updated!

PrarieDog
03-15-07, 23:10
Prayers sent. Godspeed.

RobG
03-16-07, 05:27
We will be praying.

graffex
03-16-07, 15:40
Apparently right now they think Gary was being robbed outside his house. Not sure if he gave them whatever they wanted or tried if he tried fight back. The person or persons pulled out a handgun and shot him point black in the face obviously trying to execute him. He is currently at a hospital in Baltimore City in severe condition. Could be worse as he is not in critical conditon in shock trama but it could be a hell of alot better. If he pulls through this he is going to have a long tough recovery. I'm not sure exactly what he was shot with or what type of damage his face received but I'd imagine he is going to need some cosmetic surgery. I hope they catch the peice of shit that did this and he better hope I dont find out who he is. Just keep him in your prayers guys.

Buckaroo
03-16-07, 23:19
Thanks for the update. Glad to hear his condition is not worsening. Will keep praying!

K.L. Davis
03-17-07, 00:51
The Lord is our shepherd... Godspeed.

waterdog
03-17-07, 08:27
prayers incoming .

Greenbean
03-19-07, 09:41
Prayers are sent man,
Pray like it depends on God and work it out like it depends on you.

Wayne Dobbs
03-19-07, 11:24
Prayers on the way, brother. If he's alive and semi functional at this stage of the game, he's almost certainly going to make it and that's a huge step! Keep us up on his condition.

HAMMERDROP
03-20-07, 21:50
Bad always seems find the good young men who want a better life and strive for it and somehow meet the Devil. I hope he pulls thru with flying colors and his assailants are caught and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Michael R George

graffex
03-21-07, 18:08
No new news yet as to exactly what happened to him. He is still in the hospital in severe condition but he is doing well. I'll give you guys more info as I get it.

Seth Harness
03-21-07, 18:27
Bad always seems find the good young men who want a better life and strive for it and somehow meet the Devil. I hope he pulls thru with flying colors and his assailants are caught and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Michael R George

Damn good post... I couldnt have said it better.
Prayers sent man.