PDA

View Full Version : The true meaning of the season fr; G&R

trappernana
12-22-09, 16:45
My name is Bob Keleman, in the past few days I had the oppurtunity to E-mail with an incredible human being. To keep it short I'll just say that the past two years of my life have been less than ideal. That was all that was needed to be said to put this man into action. His name is Grant Timberlake ( G&R Tactical). He never questioned my story, he blindly reached out to another person and gave of himself. He makes me believe that in our darkess hours theres always a truly giving soul to help pull you from the abyss that has slowly been sucking me in. I'm terribble with spelling and words, but these are my general feelings. Thank you Grant and Roxanne. You have given me that magical " any thing can happed" felling I haven't had since I was a child. God Bless you, Merry Cristmas and I hope some day I'll be able to repay you for your kindness. Bob Keleman

SeriousStudent
12-22-09, 17:45
Bob, I am glad that there is some light at the end of your tunnel now. Hope is what propels us all.

Blessings and thanks to the Timberlake family as well.

Outlander Systems
12-22-09, 18:12
Seasons greetings, amigo.

Grant's good people.

Heavy Metal
12-22-09, 18:25
Grant's a good guy. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

ForTehNguyen
12-22-09, 19:54
glad to hear its getting better. Bless you and G&R

chg380
12-22-09, 20:30
I think that a lot of us have had a hard year my self included. I am amazed at the amount of understanding and compassion that the fine people who call this place home have. Sometimes a little hope can go a long way. I myself was going to send Grant a pm but I know there are people out there who have had a lot harder time the I have. It is people like Grant Timberlake and Mark LaRue and countless others who remind us that there are still good people out there. So I will say it again THANK YOU for providing hope. Trappernana things will get better for you.

Thanks Charles

C4IGrant
12-23-09, 08:52
Merry Christmas to you and your family Bob.

C4

Safetyhit
12-23-09, 09:28
That is why I call this place home. Nothing like it anywhere that I know of.

Keep your chin up, Bob. Many of us have had a major ass-kicking the past year or two, including myself. Be tough, smart and stay diligent. You will make it to better times.

Outlander Systems
12-23-09, 11:33
That is why I call this place home. Nothing like it anywhere that I know of.

Keep your chin up, Bob. Many of us have had a major ass-kicking the past year or two, including myself. Be tough, smart and stay diligent. You will make it to better times.

+1 on the "had a majour ass-kicking".

WGG
12-23-09, 11:54
Bob

May God bless you and your family this Christmas and I pray your situation improves next year. Thank heavens for people like Grant and Roxanne who go out of their way to assist those in need.

M4arc
12-23-09, 16:34
Grant and Roxanne are good people!

bradb55
12-23-09, 17:27
Bob,

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope things get better man.

This is what sets G&R and M4C out in front of all the rest. Grant, thanks for all that you do. Your a good person and good business man . Thanks for helping others.

Brad

Merry Christmas to all!