PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Barrel, upper, rail, sling, Aimpoint

Josh-L
12-23-09, 00:12
Gotta clean some stuff I'm not going to use off the shelf.

Bravo Co. (BCM) 16 inch middy stripped barrel. I decided I want to wait for the lightweight ones. It's brand new and just want to get my money back... $229 *sold pend funds*

BCM A3 upper. Brand new. I ordered it when I ordered the above barrel and clicked on the wrong one that doesn't have M4 feedramps... $88 *sold pend funds*

Troy TRX Standard 11.0 rail. I was going to use this with the above barrel but decided to go with a different setup. Box has been opened but everything is brand new... $185 *sold pend funds*

Troy fixed rear BUIS. Installed on wifes upper but never shot with and now she wants color matched MBUS go figure... $75

MI flip up rear BUIS. Brand new take off from a Stag M2 rifle (wifes)... $60

Blue Force Gear padded UDC sling in FDE with push button SOC-C attachment and Daniel Defense sling plate mount. Both used but in excellent condition. I did stake the sling plate but it moved back just fine when I took it off... Both for $40 *sold pend funds*

Aimpoint H-1. Only used for a two day carbine course. Decided I like the larger Aimpoints better. It's in excellent condition. The rubber bikini cover broke a strap though but still fits over the lenses... $475

LaRue LT-170 Surefire M900 upgrade. I used this to mock up a custom part I had made. It was never used other than to get measurements. I lost the screws though so you'll need to contact LaRue who I'm sure would probably send you the screws for free... $50

I'll try and take pics later if you really want some. Not interested in trades. All prices include shipping. Add 3.5% if you want to do Paypal otherwise money order only.