PDA

View Full Version : Heads up for LEOs

TheGreenRanger24
12-23-09, 19:52
I just heard about this incident today and thought I'd share it.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2129524

Painting the muzzle orange isn't exactly news, but the incredible stupidity of the guy that did this crap makes my head hurt.
Anyways, stay safe out there, and avoid the idiots.

RPD03
12-23-09, 20:10
We have seen this only once so far at my agency, everyone survived without any extra holes in them. This guys stupidity makes you wonder how he has lived this long.
None the less, another reminder that there are some first class a-holes out there.

TheGreenRanger24
12-23-09, 20:15
We have seen this only once so far at my agency, everyone survived without any extra holes in them. This guys stupidity makes you wonder how he has lived this long.
None the less, another reminder that there are some first class a-holes out there.

The truly scary thing is that he's posted on several sites acting like he's some kind of victim.

dyegator
12-23-09, 20:59
this guy = douche.

patriot_man
12-23-09, 21:21
You have to be shitting me... People actually think of stuff like this!?

John_Wayne777
12-23-09, 21:40
The guy is a douchebag who has been banned from practically every gun forum on the internet.

He wanted attention.

He's got it.

He'll wish he could get rid of it soon.

glocktogo
12-23-09, 22:29
The guy is a douchebag who has been banned from practically every gun forum on the internet.

He wanted attention.

He's got it.

He'll wish he could get rid of it soon.

He's a gun-leper! HaHa, what a tool!

kwelz
12-23-09, 22:43
I am all for defending our rights, I am all for pushing the limit when needed and forcing the issue when we absolutely have to.

But good god this guy is a ****ING IDIOT!

Gunner777
12-24-09, 12:29
What a dummy. That gets pointed at me and he's a goner!

Itsahak
12-24-09, 17:17
You would be shocked at the sheer amount of airsoft playing kids and adults who actually believe that just because their replica has an orange tip, they will NOT be shot. It staggers my brain sometimes...

Gunner777
12-24-09, 17:25
Oh yea it happens all the time. I even arrested someone for aggravated robbery who painted a stolen Berretta 92 orange on the end of the barrel thinking he wouldn't be shot by the police that way. A very stupid move. I caught up with him 30 minutes after the robbery of the auto parts store and with my 1911 pointed his way he's hollering it's a toy gun. It turned out ok but how dumb can you be!

GlockCop525
12-24-09, 18:22

unrelated sotry but to drive the point home, we are rife with idiots in this day and age....local agency near mine had a patrolman blow a hole in the dept. ceiling while checking the condition of a 870. hes a sargeant now. thought about pinning the badge to the crown vic's seat and walking home.