PDA

View Full Version : Where would you order an AA Glock .22 conversion?

milosz
12-24-09, 16:07
Advantage Arms isn't taking orders on their website for the G17 conversions right now, and I have zero experience with all the other GlockWorld/etc. parts places.

Can anyone recommend a dealer to order through who's getting these out the fastest? An M4C sponsor would be a bonus.

M4arc
12-24-09, 16:55
Those things are extremely hard to find right now and no matter who you order from they're all going to be on backorder.

My advice is to watch glocktalk.com's for sale boards like a hawk and be ready to jump the second you see one come up.

GlockCop525
12-24-09, 16:59
Topglock.com has them as well. as previously mentioned..they are most certainley going to be on backorder. if glocktalk or topglock doesnt have them, could always try brownells

Mark71
12-25-09, 22:51
I got my last AA kit from these guys....

http://www.mygotimegear.com

I took about 3 months for it to come in. They were excellent to deal with and kept me informed of any updates during that time. Call or send them an email to see if they are accepting any back orders.

ROCKET20_GINSU
12-26-09, 03:14
I got mine off gun broker

sadmin
12-26-09, 08:06
I would wait until you see whats unveiled at Shot, someone had mentioned that TacSol would be releasing new glock conversions.

varoadking
12-26-09, 12:05
I would wait until you see whats unveiled at Shot, someone had mentioned that TacSol would be releasing new glock conversions.

They may be a bit disappointed with the new GEN4 geometry, at least on the G22...

For the OP - try Gunbroker.com