PDA

View Full Version : The Why of world politics

slapshot
12-25-09, 13:44
If you really want to know the why and wherefore of politics and economy you must read "The Bilderberg Group" by Daniel Estulin. I tried getting it in the public library, but apparently it is censored there. I found in on Amazon. After you read this you will come to the conclusion that we are f--ked.

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-25-09, 13:54
Uhm, Merry Christmas?

Did you open presents with the kids and thought you'd finish off the morning with a post about black helicopters? Oh my God, they don't keep minutes for their meetings!

montanadave
12-26-09, 06:53
I hesitate to ask the obvious, but if "we're ****ed," why bother reading the book?

Rich and powerful people consorting behind closed doors to influence world affairs for their own advantage. Who knew? :eek:

Abraxas
12-26-09, 08:05
If you really want to know the why and wherefore of politics and economy you must read "The Bilderberg Group" by Daniel Estulin. I tried getting it in the public library, but apparently it is censored there. I found in on Amazon. After you read this you will come to the conclusion that we are f--ked.

We are not ****ed because of shit like that. We are ****ed because most people are more concerned about their favorite sports team, or movie star than what is going to directly affect them through new laws or policy. If people actually paid attention then none of the crap that the wealthy want would matter much, because lets face it, without government the wealthy really cannot enforce whatever dicked up ideas that they have.

Outlander Systems
12-26-09, 10:18
We are not ****ed because of shit like that. We are ****ed because most people are more concerned about their favorite sports team, or movie star...

Did you hear about Tiger Woods!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:rolleyes:

Dude, that's the wisest thing I've heard all week.

Not to say that the "elite" don't meet in secret to do the homie hookup deal, but **** 'em.

The FF's gave us all the tools necessary to take back our country from the special interests and suit-wearing-weasels. We need to stop giving a shit about TomKat and the Kardashian wenches, take a deep breath, and get on with voting actual human beings into office, instead of slick, conniving, sharks.

Start here:

https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml

jgalt
12-26-09, 11:31
The FF's gave us all the tools necessary to take back our country from the special interests and suit-wearing-weasels. We need to stop giving a shit about TomKat and the Kardashian wenches, take a deep breath, and get on with voting actual human beings into office, instead of slick, conniving, sharks.

Maybe kill two birds with one stone by voting Tiger, TomKat, "the Kardashian wenches", et al into office? They really can't be much worse then the lawyers & professional politicians that are currently in office...

Mjolnir
12-26-09, 21:32
Well, since the Global Banksters PUT their guys in office they do control much of what they do so I'd say paying attention to the Bilderberger Meetings would be of MOST importance. You'd then know what to expect from the politicians and organize to prepare and derail it prior to legislation as opposed to responding all the time which is farcical.

Abraxas
12-26-09, 22:39
Well, since the Global Banksters PUT their guys in office they do control much of what they do so I'd say paying attention to the Bilderberger Meetings would be of MOST importance. You'd then know what to expect from the politicians and organize to prepare and derail it prior to legislation as opposed to responding all the time which is farcical.

Sorry no time, my favorite ( insert what ever you want here) is on TV