PDA

View Full Version : Whats Your favorite small pouch and what do you keep in it?

bgoode
12-27-09, 16:37
Mine is a Pack Rat and a smaller HSG pouch. I keep my quick grab G26, mags, light, batteries, wistle and knife in my Pack Rat. The smaller pouches I have yet to put into a rotation as my Amordilla from HDS has more than enough room as my EDC office bag complete with pockets for lunch, water, spare mags and pins and paperwork.

What do you guys carry and in what?

snellkid
12-27-09, 18:00
I use the Tactical Tailor small utility pouch. Holds most small items, camera, cell phone and sometimes I use it to hold my Aimpoint 3X magnifier w/ Larue flip to side mount. Good general pupose small pouch.

sproing
12-31-09, 15:58
I use the Tactical Tailor small utility pouch. Holds most small items, camera, cell phone and sometimes I use it to hold my Aimpoint 3X magnifier w/ Larue flip to side mount. Good general pupose small pouch.

+1 on the TT small utility. I carry two on my rig for training classes. One carries a small bottle of Slip 2000 and some small tools. The other holds a 20-round mag that I can use if I need to go prone really low, or as an "oh shit" mag if I use up all my 30s.