PDA

View Full Version : help need and i live in cali

willpizza
01-01-10, 03:56
hey im brand new to the m4 world i was wondering if someone could give me links or info and prices and the best brands to go with i want to have a respectable m4 with the red dot site and the front pistol grip. for around 1500 dollars sorry if i dont use the right lanauge im new to this gun just always been something i have wanted. THANKS FOR THE HELP :D

Belmont31R
01-01-10, 04:03
Bravo Co USA (BCM), Colt, Daniel Defense, LaRue, Noveske, and a couple others all make good stuff.

LaRue for optic mounts (all mounts really...)

Make sure your rig is CA compliant. Do not live there but seems the bullet button is the way to go. Lets you have the evil features like a pistol grip...just have to use a tool to depress the mag release instead of your finger.

Dont buy cheap. In the AR world you get what you pay for.

Last start reading...especially the tacked threads on top of each forum. Use the search button extensively. If you have a question its probably been asked before and extensively answered.

motorolahamm
01-01-10, 08:08
its cheaper to move to arizona or nevada than to buy an AR in california

panzerr
01-01-10, 10:51
hey im brand new to the m4 world i was wondering if someone could give me links or info and prices and the best brands to go with i want to have a respectable m4 with the red dot site and the front pistol grip. for around 1500 dollars sorry if i dont use the right lanauge im new to this gun just always been something i have wanted. THANKS FOR THE HELP :D

I'm no search nazi, but damn, look around the forum a bit and you can figure this out for yourself quickly enough.

mattjmcd
01-01-10, 12:58

SoCal, or where..?