PDA

View Full Version : LaRue customer service

Steven T
03-20-07, 16:13
I recently contacted LaRue about a LT103 BUIS that I had a problem with, I didnt get the guys name I talked to (wish I had so I could give him credit by name) but he was very helpful he stated that he had never heard of one having this particular problem. He said "well let me get you address and I'll ship another one right out". He also asked for the old sight so they could look at it and figure out what the problem was. There was no fuss or any problem with the process, 3 working days later I have the new sight in my hands. So I want to give credit to LaRue for absolutley kick ass customer service. Now I need another rifle so I can get some more LaRue goodies:D .
Steve

5POINT56
03-22-07, 00:55
I agree.

LaRue runs a 1st rate operation with customer service 2nd to none. Nothing but praise for them and the caliber of people employed there.

JoshNC
03-22-07, 11:59
I agree, LaRue is a beacon of outstanding products and outstanding customer service. They make such a fantastic product line, I am not interested in buying optics mounts or railed fore-ends from anyone else.