PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: New PRI Gas Buster with Big Latch

znztivguy
01-05-10, 16:33
http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx126/Znzytivguy/IMG_0745.jpg
4 currently available

Patented design diverts gases, oil, and dirt away from the shooter. Effective for all rifles but especially with Suppressed weapons and rapid fire lovers.

ANYWHERE ELSE....MORE EXPENSIVE...please check.

An absolutely required item when employing a sound suppressor on an M16-based weapon. Fits all M16/M4 variants.

This safety device to be absolutely essential when employing any sound suppressor on an M16-based system. Suppressed weapons, be they direct impingement or even the newer op-rod based designs, all direct gasses and particulate matter back at the shooter when a suppressor – any suppressor is attached. Over time, this situation can prove to be extremely dangerous. In the short term, the particulate matter flying back into the face of the shooter can result in either permanent injury or cause a distraction with deadly consequences. For that matter, even weapons that are not suppressed generate particulate matter that can harm or distract the shooter. Be smart – be safe, choose the Gas Buster when ordering suppressors for you or your organization.

Will begrudgingly use Paypal plus 3 percent. Otherwise MO is always appreciated.
100 percent feedback on Ebay, AR15 etc.etc. (if need reference) Please IM me if interested.

znztivguy
02-01-10, 01:03
Hi,
I have a few of these left. Those wanting a good product please take advantage.
Thanks
Bump

znztivguy
02-18-10, 23:37
Hi
just want them gone so lowered price. THanks