PDA

View Full Version : Weak Hand Reload Video Tutorial, Rob and Jansen of the NST provide some tips

Cold
01-06-10, 07:53
Rob Romero and I have wanted to make a "how to" perform a weak hand reload video.

Yesterday we took the afternoon and filmed various segments describing "how" to perform a weak hand reload on both a semi auto and pump shotgun. Its not
"the" way, its just one way.

Also included in the video is tips for shooting the Texas Star with a shotgun (both Standard and Upside down versions), weak hand reloading with lateral movement (left to right and right to left), forward movement with the weak hand reload and some malfunction clearing.

There is "barrels eye view" video from the barrel cam as well.

The video is filmed in 1080p HD Video, so give it time to load for best results.

We hope this helps answer any lingering questions related to the weak hand reload.

Link to Youtube Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1TTr25YYuw

Bantee
01-06-10, 12:31
That was an awesome reload technique!Super fast outta those carriers. What really got my attention was chambering the round by reaching under the receiver to manipulate the charge handle, without your hand leaving fire control.Will practice that reload style w/ my old M1 S90.Thanks for the tips!