PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Misc. AR Parts - SOLD

frogger
01-07-10, 19:33
I have several AR related items that I'd like to sell. Shipping for each item will be $5 via USPS Priority Mail to the CONUS. If you buy multiple items you only pay the shipping for the first item. All prices are based on Cashier's Check or Money Order. I'll take DISCREET PayPal for an additional 4%. I can meet FTF within half an hour of Claremont, NC if you are local and wish to save on shipping. Claremont is about half way between Statesville and Hickory on I-40.

Item #1: SOLD LNIB Magpul MBUS Rear Sight - BLACK. This was bought new and mounted on an AR for about 10 minutes just to check it out. It has never been carried outside the house and is in excellent condition. Comes with everything that was included when new. The best price I have found for this item on-line was $55.05. Yours for $40.

Item #2: SOLD Midwest Industries End Plate Sling Adapter (MCTAR-13) with loops for HK Snap Hooks. This was mounted and used very lightly. The only obvious issue is that I blacked out the MI logo because I did not like the bright white on an all black rifle. Sells new for $35.95. Yours for $20.

Item #3: SOLD Like New Gear Sector H&K Adapter - BLACK. This adapter would go very well with Item #2. Has never been carried outside the house and comes in the original packaging. Sells new for $13.05. Yours for $9.

Item #4: SOLD Hogue AR Pistol Grip - BLACK. This is an excellent condition Hogue pistol grip. This one has the Rock River Arms logo on it since it came originally factory installed on an RRA rifle. It has been used, but very lightly and is in great shape. Comes with a new, never used pistol grip screw that came with a MIAD grip. Sells new for $22. Yours for $15. Please note - THIS IS FOR THE GRIP AND SCREW ONLY! THE LOWER THAT IS PARTIALLY VIEWABLE IN THE PICTURE IS NOT INCLUDED.

Item #5: Moving to EE since it is the last item left CMMG M4 Double Heatshield Handguards. These are in excellent condition. They have only been used at the range on 3 occasions and have never had any hard use. These sell new for $49.95. Yours for $35.

Item #6: SOLD CMMG Charging Handle. Like the Handguards, it is in excellent condition and has only seen light use on a few range trips. These sell new for $24.95. Yours for $15.

In the interest of full disclosure, I am posting this ad on multiple gun forums. I will do my best to update the ads on all forums as soon as possible to indicate which items have been purchased but I must honor the first "I'll take it" by time stamp from all ads and not just this one.