PDA

View Full Version : Greetings, all.

M&A Parts
03-23-07, 12:39
Just as we all build our rifles to specifications, M&A didn't arrive at this website forum by accident. We looked over the available places on the internet and found m4carbine to be populated by real shooters asking for advice and giving legit answers.

It is refreshing to see a civilized exchange of ideas for the betterment of the new... and old shooters.

Our welcome means better deals for m4carbine members. Call in your order, and with your m4carbine user id, we'll verify your membership and give you the following offer:

On our FLAT TOP 11.5" Chrome Moly barreled uppers or kits... take $15 off of our current prices.

The uppers are made by LMT (Lewis Machine & Tool), they finish and assemble the Wilson Match Grade Chrome Moly barrel blanks, chambering them in 5.56 NATO. Obviously, they are "pre-ban", threaded with a2 flash supp and forged a2 FSB w/ bayo lug (so you can stab Bambi, I guess)

The barreled upper retails at $300, m4carbine members get it for $285 See http://www.mapartsinc.com/productsDetail.asp?id=269

Add a bolt carrier assy and charging handle for $100

Our SBR kits include the two above assemblies plus a complete lower parts set (ar15) and a CAR fiberlite stock. You'll need the stripped lower recvr and magzines, bullets, targets... you know the drill. Our kits in this configuration are $455, you get them for $440. See http://www.mapartsinc.com/productsDetail.asp?id=158

Throw down for an extra $25 and we'll substitute an m4 6 position stock (w/ civillian tube).

Everything we sell is US made by current government contractors. Nothing is marked except the chambering on the barrel.

We can make other substitutions as well, the barreled uppers and kits are just shown as a starting point. Nothing is written in stone.

We can offer m16 BCA for an additional $15. If you want m16 FCG, specify as such, no addl charge. Sear and spring, add $15. Know the laws and what you are going to sign for when the UPS man shows up. It's up to you to know what you can have control over. We highly recommend you have registered SBR lower or a Pistol lower before you order.

We offer other LMT products in hard chrome lined configurations, but these have been very popular for SBR shooters. The right m16 mechanic can make anything run like a freight train, and these are no exception.

Here's our take on the industry, and a description of how parts houses operate: http://www.mapartsinc.com/anything.asp

Thanks for the many months of enjoyable lurking!

M4arc
03-28-07, 14:49
Very cool :cool:

It's good to have you onboard!

-H-
03-28-07, 18:19
Welcome to the site!

Who machines your barrels? Are they surplus from RRA that they couldn't move from past years?

M&A Parts
03-29-07, 09:50
Welcome to the site!

Who machines your barrels? Are they surplus from RRA that they couldn't move from past years?

Good question. Odd supposition.

Read our message at www.mapartsinc.com/anything.asp where it describes where the most of our parts come from, barrels included.

Most people call and ask "What brand barrels do you use?", to which we answer Wilson for most of our configurations... but you asked the educated question: "who machines" them from the barrel blanks?

Most barrels are machined, chambered and test fired by Lewis Machine and Tool (LMT), that would be the assembler of most of our configurations, providers of the upper receivers as well.

We do occasionaly get barrels and completed products from Rock River, and they are so noted. Most MidLengths and an occasional contract bull barrel configuration, what we call a VARmint (.950") 1:8 SS, 16, 20, 24"

We are buying nothing "surplus" from anyone... I wish there was as surplus of anything available, but the market for parts made by current government contractors is very tight. Gone are the days of insatnt availablity. This is the kind of place where pallets of springs come in and ship out, ball bearing detents for a2 rear sights by the "one each", or maybe 200 a4 uppers. We put things in envelopes with postage, we ship by truck freight, with UPS packages in between!

90-95% of our sales are in bulk to manufacturers and parts houses. It's a very small world "in here"... in this world of the Black Rifle. Most days we have phone calls from all of the "name brand" rifle companies~ looking for sub assembly parts.

Sometimes we just fill their standing orders so they can assemble those pretty rifles and sell them complete at a retail level.

It's a real small black rifle world... in here.

The other 5% is individual sales for active duty military and sworn LE (check that provided hotlink for details) as well as individual civillian black rifle fans.

-H-
03-29-07, 11:48
Thank you for the reply!

Both excellent and trusted Manufacturers when it comes to their Barrels IMO.

Tang419
03-29-07, 12:08
Why do you have the M16 BCG sales restricted ? The BCG doesn't make the gun full auto anyway. Most places sale them just like any other BCG.

M&A Parts
03-29-07, 15:30
Why do you have the M16 BCG sales restricted ? The BCG doesn't make the gun full auto anyway. Most places sale them just like any other BCG.

Where does this stuff come from? I think you have us confused with some other place.

For any such SBR or M16 parts, we carefuly advise any buyer that what they are buying will require a signature upon delivery and they, themselves, must understand the legality of possession. We offer no advice other than that.

We're all big kids, here.

I will say that when we do get a phone call from someone who wants an 11" barrel and then, in mid-order, stops cold and asks, "What's this here mean about "NFA rules apply"?", well, you gotta know you've got a real winner on your hands.

If someone goes out of their way to describe themselves into a category that would disallow them from obtaining any particular part, we would be ill advised (legally) to ship them something that would cause them pain and suffering. As in all things, know when to STFU. ;)

Robb Jensen
03-29-07, 15:49
Welcome to the site Doc! :D

Cold Zero
03-29-07, 16:13
welcome to the site and thanks for offering m4c members a discount.:D

M&A Parts
03-29-07, 16:15
welcome to the site and thanks for offering m4c members a discount.:D

More to come, we'll be offering rotating deals.

Tang419
03-30-07, 03:47
Where does this stuff come from? I think you have us confused with some other place.

For any such SBR or M16 parts, we carefuly advise any buyer that what they are buying will require a signature upon delivery and they, themselves, must understand the legality of possession. We offer no advice other than that.

We're all big kids, here.

I will say that when we do get a phone call from someone who wants an 11" barrel and then, in mid-order, stops cold and asks, "What's this here mean about "NFA rules apply"?", well, you gotta know you've got a real winner on your hands.

If someone goes out of their way to describe themselves into a category that would disallow them from obtaining any particular part, we would be ill advised (legally) to ship them something that would cause them pain and suffering. As in all things, know when to STFU. ;)

I asked because I was just browsing through your site and noticed this
FFL Class II, Class III and Tax Stamp Licensee only listed here http://www.mapartsinc.com/productsDetail.asp?id=555

So I was just curious. Nice site by the way.

M&A Parts
03-30-07, 07:26
Now ammended and excised. Let me know if there are any more in there. Leftovers from the old website about three years back. A cut and paste job.

VA_Dinger
03-30-07, 11:42
Welcome aboard and thanks for the M4C discount.

It is very much appreciated.