PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: Ban compliant Retro AR15 upper build (COLT) San Antonio Texas

CJGarza
01-09-10, 19:14
I have a gunsmith built all Colt AR 15 A1 upper for sale or trade.

This came from Connecticut originally, and so it needed to be "ban compliant" i.e no flash hider and no bayonet lug.

It has a 60's era M16A1 upper (early to mid 60's) it has the "c" inside the "diamond" mark on the upper. The barrel is a 1:9 twist HBAR Colt rifle I figure from the 90's. It has the FSB without the bayonet lug. It has a Wilson muzzlebreak attached to the end. The Delta ring is round and not the more modern "tapered". It also has the triangular handguards. All the parts are Colt except for the muzzle device. No B/BC/CH. As this is an M16 upper it will fit your standard AR lower (standard sized front hole and not the bigger one of the early Colts)

It works like a charm, and the only reason I am selling is because I need another upper for this rifle build for my brother.

For trades I am looking for a 20 inch flat-top upper with the standard FSB. Similar to the A4 upper used by the military. I may also be interested in a 16" upper, but the 20" is what I am really looking for. I don't need a rear BUIS or B/BC/CH. RRA, Bushmaster, Stag, Colt are all good as I am looking for a competerion/hunting rifle not a combat weapon. No Olympic arms please, these have only given me problems in the past. I can add cash to the right deal.

Other trades include:

Walther P1 or PP police trade ins (collector pistols need not apply).
Beater Beretta, Glocks or Sigs in 9mm (dings, scratches are ok as I need a shooter).

I prefer a FTF in San Antonio, Texas so everyone can see what they're getting. I will ship, if you pay for it.

Cash price is $400, plus shipping.

I can take all the cel phone quality pics needed, and have no problem with inspection of the upper.