PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from the store here at school...

Tom Swift
01-12-10, 11:54
thought I'd say hi.

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae154/Tom_Swift/Message%20Boards/KetchupChips.jpg

I'll post some Kinder Surprises tomorrow to make up for the American Suffrage.

Om Nom Nom Nom

Hoss356
01-12-10, 13:31
I got 2 bags of those and 4 more of the old dutch brand. Pick em up everytime me and the lady go up there to visit her cousins. Also got me a couple bags of "All dressed"...

chadbag
01-12-10, 14:57
You should see the various chips they have in Japan and I am not talking about the squid and shrimp ones either...

Unfortunately all ours are eaten but on our next trip I will try and snap pictures.

Some of them are good and some of them you just wonder about...

Aurispector
01-12-10, 18:52
You should see the various chips they have in Japan and I am not talking about the squid and shrimp ones either...

Unfortunately all ours are eaten but on our next trip I will try and snap pictures.

Some of them are good and some of them you just wonder about...

You can get a lot of that stuff in asian grocery stores. Ever try the little rice cracker thingies wrapped in dried seaweed?

Abraxas
01-12-10, 18:59
You can get a lot of that stuff in asian grocery stores. Ever try the little rice cracker thingies wrapped in dried seaweed?

Those things are pretty good. I love Japanese food! Of all the countries that I have been to, I still have not been to the two that I want to the most:rolleyes: ah well. Those ketchup flavored chips do not sound good to me, but then I don't really care for ketchup

wes007
01-12-10, 19:24
Nice!
Do they taste like the real thing or is it an attempt?