PDA

View Full Version : Silencer Shoot 2010

tinman44
01-12-10, 19:08
http://www.aacblog.com/?p=5336

Silencer Shoot 2010 Update ***RESCHEDULED to spring of 2011***

http://www.aacblog.com/wp-content/uploads/shootheader.jpg

Ok folks, just wanted to give you a few more details as we are planning the 2010 shoot.

Events will take place on October 8th, 9th, and 10th, 2010. It’s going to take place at T1G’s Memphis facility in Crawfordsville, AR.

The schedule is starting to take shape and this year’s event is going to blow the past shoots out of the water. Silencer Shoot 2010 will include shooting competitions, shooting demos, driving demos, live music, and food in addition to more vendors, raffles, ranges, and guns than ever before. Mark your calendars!

http://www.aacblog.com/wp-content/uploads/shootposter2-150x150.jpg

JasonM
05-13-10, 16:53
Let's make it the Silencer Shoot 2011!

With the move to the new facility and the increase in size, we have decided to move it to Spring 2011.

Still will be at www.t1g.com

More info to follow.

Robb Jensen
05-13-10, 16:55
Let's make it the Silencer Shoot 2011!

With the move to the new facility and the increase in size, we have decided to move it to Spring 2011.

Still will be at www.t1g.com

More info to follow.

Roger that !

tinman44
05-16-10, 10:15
:( kinda works out better for me personally anyways but still sad

opksrj
06-29-10, 10:43
hope some of you guys can make it down to Critical Mass in August anyhow

on the other side of Arkansas but it should still be a good time :)

JasonM
09-05-10, 10:11
Event dates set- June 4th and 5th at T1G Memphis:

http://www.advanced-armament.com/silencershoot/

More info as we finalize the plans!

JasonM
10-28-10, 14:29
Just a little update folks,

the event will be June 4th and 5th at tier 1 group's Memphis facility.
Check it out at http://www.t1g.com

The event is shaping up to be huge, there will be live music featuring the band Blackberry Smoke, Motocross demos from the Metal Mulisha, and a 3 Gun Comp. with prizes up to $10,000 for first place.

Check out http://www.silencershoot.com for details as they become available.

Nevermiss
10-28-10, 16:35
Thanks for the info. Hopefully the 762SDN-6 will be available soon and I can find one and get my NFA paperwork done in time so I can have my first suppressor in time for the shoot.

The venue looks like a amazing facility and it sounds like there are going to be some great events as well. Hopefully I can get into the 3 Gun competition.

JasonM
10-30-10, 09:23
Thanks for the info. Hopefully the 762SDN-6 will be available soon and I can find one and get my NFA paperwork done in time so I can have my first suppressor in time for the shoot.

The venue looks like a amazing facility and it sounds like there are going to be some great events as well. Hopefully I can get into the 3 Gun competition.

The 762-SDN-6 will most likely not be available until the SHOT Show (January)

Nevermiss
10-31-10, 08:25
The 762-SDN-6 will most likely not be available until the SHOT Show (January)

Thanks for the info. I know you are busy, but I do have a few questions if you have time.

1. What time will things wind down on Sunday. I'm going to fly out of Memphis and I want to start looking at flights

2. Can we ship ammo the T1G if we are competing in the 3 Gun competition (I am flying and I'm pretty certain I won't be able to check on the amount of ammo that will be needed)?

3. I've never been there before, but after reviewing a map it looks like Memphis is probably the closest place to stay. Do you recommend any hotels, or will you eventually be have recommended lodging on the website.

4. It looks like for the auction is all for charity, so I presume all donations for the auction will be tax deductible. I like to charge these items on my business card. Can we charge the raffle tickets and auction items on a credit card or should I bring my checkbook. Any time I can purchase firearms and shooting related goodies with pre-tax dollars and benefit a charity it is a WIN-WIN!

I'm sorry to ask you so much, but I am sure others will have the same questions and I apologize if I am being premature and perhaps you planned to address these type of FAQs on your website.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to making it to my first Silencer Shoot! Thanks for donating your time and money to organizing such a fantastic event.

JasonM
11-01-10, 13:50
Thanks for the info. I know you are busy, but I do have a few questions if you have time.

1. What time will things wind down on Sunday. I'm going to fly out of Memphis and I want to start looking at flights

2. Can we ship ammo the T1G if we are competing in the 3 Gun competition (I am flying and I'm pretty certain I won't be able to check on the amount of ammo that will be needed)?

3. I've never been there before, but after reviewing a map it looks like Memphis is probably the closest place to stay. Do you recommend any hotels, or will you eventually be have recommended lodging on the website.

4. It looks like for the auction is all for charity, so I presume all donations for the auction will be tax deductible. I like to charge these items on my business card. Can we charge the raffle tickets and auction items on a credit card or should I bring my checkbook. Any time I can purchase firearms and shooting related goodies with pre-tax dollars and benefit a charity it is a WIN-WIN!

I'm sorry to ask you so much, but I am sure others will have the same questions and I apologize if I am being premature and perhaps you planned to address these type of FAQs on your website.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to making it to my first Silencer Shoot! Thanks for donating your time and money to organizing such a fantastic event.

I'll answer what i can Nevermiss. It is still in the finalization stage for the schedule.

1. I would think early afternoon would be the wind down on Sunday, maybe 2-3? Again, not sure and we will be posting an hour-by-hour sched as soon as we can. Probably not set in stone until january though.

2. Great point. They have secure storage, so we will look into what will work.

3. Memphis is the best/most fun place to stay. it is only a very short drive away. Suggested lodging will be added to site as it gets closer.

4. the raffles and auctions will be for charity. Yes, your donations should be tax-deductible. That is between you and your accountant to confirm. :) Details on all of this stuff will be coming out on the site as it is finalized and I will put notices on here.

Nevermiss
11-02-10, 07:44
I'll answer what i can Nevermiss. It is still in the finalization stage for the schedule.

1. I would think early afternoon would be the wind down on Sunday, maybe 2-3? Again, not sure and we will be posting an hour-by-hour sched as soon as we can. Probably not set in stone until january though.

2. Great point. They have secure storage, so we will look into what will work.

3. Memphis is the best/most fun place to stay. it is only a very short drive away. Suggested lodging will be added to site as it gets closer.

4. the raffles and auctions will be for charity. Yes, your donations should be tax-deductible. That is between you and your accountant to confirm. :) Details on all of this stuff will be coming out on the site as it is finalized and I will put notices on here.

Thanks for the update! I think I may try and bring my 9 year-old daughter along with me.