PDA

View Full Version : Any one catch the episode of NUMB3RS tonight?

whiterabbit05
01-15-10, 22:09
I felt like throwing up.

Anyone know what the BNT-35 is supposed to be? My guess is something from FN since its supposed to be Belgium made.

geminidglocker
01-15-10, 22:13
It's purely fictional, meaning that for all I know it was made of Paper Mache. I researched it and found nothing but cuts for Bridal Gowns.:confused:
How about those Video Games????
And no, I don't watch Numb3rs. Is it even worth my time? with fictional guns and such I think I'll pass, based on your post alone.

whiterabbit05
01-15-10, 22:21
I don't usually watch it either, this was my first time. After this episode, I never will again.

Was channel surfing and this caught my eye since it was about "high power assault rifles."

The opening scene was a rifle round going through all sorts of backstops and still had enough power to penetrate a home and kill a guy in the head...

caporider
01-15-10, 22:24
My wife laughed at me the whole episode because I kept yelling at the screen.

Dumbass, especially because the episode's anti-gun message is propelled by guns that are already illegal in all 50 states.

geminidglocker
01-16-10, 00:42
I looked it up and found the episode where thay are dealing in lottery tickets.The show is silly, do not invest anymore interest in it. It's stupid.

SkiDevil
01-16-10, 04:31
I didn't catch the actual show but saw the previews aired earlier in the week for the episode. Pretty much guessed the pitch for the audience would be Gun Control and look what the evil assault weapons could do.

Well, all I can say is that I have watched the show a couple of times (around half each time) and it was pretty stupid.

As Mr. El Mac would say "Hollywoodtards."

I personally think that Dr. Fleishman (Rob Morrow/ Northern Exposure) provides a poor depiction of an astute F.B.I. Agent but since when has authenticity or accuracy been a major concern for the majority of Hollywood?

Only exception that comes to mind for me is Michael Mann, who goes to great lengths to depict conflicts on-screen with great accuracy and hires expert consultants to train his actors.

SkiDevil

P.S. Most of CBS's other crime dramas are pretty laughable as well. I especially like the CSI technicians who carry sidearms and interview suspects on the show. Yes, another depiction of how its really done by them.

kwelz
01-16-10, 12:33
I normally like the show but found myself wanting to throw something at my TV most times.