PDA

View Full Version : 1st post........!

kgwld1
01-17-10, 10:36
Well been lurking awhile. Anyway for my 1st post thought I'd say hi and a bit about myself. As of last april never even held a gun but kinda got bit by the bug. I started with a handguns (keltec p3at, Kahr pm9) that was fun took some classes, moved to a sig p228, and bought 4 glocks love all of them. Then I went out and bought a tac 870. But thought I now want a ar 15. I purchased the s&w mp15 with a eotec and went to 5 classes now I'm really hooked! Well that's enough about me rambling I'm now onto buying another ar just can decide if I want to but or build there so many damn choice my head hurts. I think I want to do something completely different from my current ar 15, so I guess that's where my question to you guys lie. I guess I want a new class gun with my current one being a backup. Any suggestions would be great and helpful. One last thing my ar has about 10,000 rounds thru her now and has been real dependable. Sorry to be all over the place Kevin

lawusmc0844
01-17-10, 11:15
Welcome to this great site! You will learn more about the AR platform than anywhere else. I think everyone else will agree with me to recommend a complete BCM middy, or buy the upper and lower seperate, from G&R tactical. http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=16M_RIFLE&reference=/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi%3Fsearch%3Daction%26keywords%3D%26searchstart%3D9%26template%3DPDGCommTemplates/FullNav/SearchResult.html%26category%3DBCOM For a class gun they won't disappoint.

kgwld1
01-17-10, 21:19
Thanks for the reply, I've looked at that smae one. Looks good I'm also thinking of maybe a 18" barrel version.