PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Like New Surefire Scout Light LED Kit w/ Larue LT-172 Throw Lever Mount

KingsideRook
01-19-10, 00:40
Sold - I don't seem to be able to edit the title, but this light is sold to USAFR.

I have a Surefire Scout light (100 Lumen KL4 head) in like-new condition. I received it in a trade a week ago, and am not going to use it. It has the standard shielded click on/off cap tailswitch, as well as the LT-07 remote pressure pad switch for use on vertical grips or rails. The Larue Lt-172 mount is the current production locking throw-lever, with the included wrench. Light comes with the original Surefire thumbscrew mount as well. The light is excellent, no abuse of any kind, pressure pad is still new, not flattened or worn out.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k267/Juggernaut45/aSF.jpg

Larue sells the mount for $70+, the Scout light kits are $350+ street price, so I think $275 shipped USPS Priority in the lower 48 is a steal. I will part the LaRue Mount out if I can find a buyer for the light first. Email me at kingsiderook@gmail.com- or PM me. I will accept check, Money Order, or Paypal +3.6%