PDA

View Full Version : TAG Retailer with In-Stock inventory?

usmc2pd
01-20-10, 13:30
I'm interested in Purchasing some TAG items while on leave prior to returning to Afghanistan.

I know TAG itself has a backorder on items and is notoriously slow due to demand. I already checked with Opticplanet.com and they are out of stock.

Dues anyone know of a reliable stocking TAG dealer?

Specifically I'm looking for a Rampage Carrier in Coyote Brown with the armor package.

Thanks

TANGO2072
01-20-10, 14:33
Have you tried OPTactical ?
For this kinda sale, I'd call them;
1-919-832-7098

Hope this helps;

Soft Armor;
http://www.optactical.com/tagrasoar.html

Rampage Vest;
http://www.optactical.com/tagraplca.html
( TAG also has a releasable ver )

Catherine is awsome at getting the items shipped out fast.

IRONFINS
01-21-10, 22:29
Good luck, order my stuff in November and still haven't seen my ammo pouches. Last time I deal with a sorry a** company like that again. They haven't even sent me a email update with a timeline or anything. Last time I spoke with Julie, she was buying the idea of refunding me the 15.45 shipping they charged me for 6 pouches. Like I should expect to wait. Pretty dang sorry of them if you ask me. They know those of us who order need them for our work/service, not everybody that spends money plays air-soft...................

usmc2pd
01-22-10, 04:05
Thanks for the replies. I checked with optactical and the Rampage L/Coyote is available if anyone is interested - however, they're out of stock on the accompanying soft armor. The email I received stated that since TAG was recently bought by another company they didn't know when/if they'd receive the soft armor. I might go with the SKD Pig since is release is [maybe] only a month or two out.

As a side note: optactical had the BAE Eclipse RBAV listed under the new items dated January 19th, so I thought I might get lucky and pick up a light weight carrier for my BALCS issued inserts; however, they're not in stock. I thought it was a bit odd to list a "new" item and not even carry it yet. I typically only buy from E-retailers that utilize "stock status"; that's why I routinely stick with SKD and Greygroup for purchases. It's nice to know your item is in when you order it and when to expect delivery. Plus it's a royal pain to constantly follow up on stock/order status when you're running internet through a comm kit in the middle of nowhere.

ic_guerrero
01-23-10, 22:54
Thanks for the replies. I checked with optactical and the Rampage L/Coyote is available if anyone is interested - however, they're out of stock on the accompanying soft armor. The email I received stated that since TAG was recently bought by another company they didn't know when/if they'd receive the soft armor. I might go with the SKD Pig since is release is [maybe] only a month or two out.

As a side note: optactical had the BAE Eclipse RBAV listed under the new items dated January 19th, so I thought I might get lucky and pick up a light weight carrier for my BALCS issued inserts; however, they're not in stock. I thought it was a bit odd to list a "new" item and not even carry it yet. I typically only buy from E-retailers that utilize "stock status"; that's why I routinely stick with SKD and Greygroup for purchases. It's nice to know your item is in when you order it and when to expect delivery. Plus it's a royal pain to constantly follow up on stock/order status when you're running internet through a comm kit in the middle of nowhere.

Did they state that TAG was bought out or was the soft armor company that was bought out?

IRONFINS
02-20-10, 21:48
TAG was bought out by L.C.C. or something similar. It is an industry for the blind company. They are located on the other side of the States, in Durham, North Carolina. Sounds like a bad move.........