PDA

View Full Version : Democrats hysterical!

rifleman2000
01-21-10, 08:49
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/20/obama-retreats-health-dems-hysterical/

This is the first time I've felt a little hope...

Business_Casual
01-21-10, 08:52
I don't believe it for a second. I think they are spinning and working on getting a RINO or two over to their side. They'll repackage it but keep the important provisions - that allow government intrusion into your life - and then amend it slowly over the next few years.

Do not fall for it. Keep the pressure on to scuttle the entire bill. Any bill will be a mistake and there is no way we can trust these people, period.

They see that they have over-reached and they are trying to lull you back to sleep.

M_P

SteyrAUG
01-21-10, 12:07
I don't believe it for a second. I think they are spinning and working on getting a RINO or two over to their side. They'll repackage it but keep the important provisions - that allow government intrusion into your life - and then amend it slowly over the next few years.

Do not fall for it. Keep the pressure on to scuttle the entire bill. Any bill will be a mistake and there is no way we can trust these people, period.

They see that they have over-reached and they are trying to lull you back to sleep.

M_P

Pretty much.

decodeddiesel
01-21-10, 12:08

M_P

Agreed.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-21-10, 12:10
Let's not turn the burner off under the tar quite yet, and keep those feather pillows handy. This thing isn't over yet.

jmp45
01-21-10, 13:37
Where have all the liberal dems gone? Every dem I've heard in this news cycle is now a centrist.. This seems to be a canned response 'It's what the constituents want' or similar. Amazing what a day makes... :rolleyes:

+1 Agreed, let's not turn the burner off yet..

rifleman2000
01-21-10, 13:51

M_P

I don't think I am falling for anything. And the the democrats were pretty damn close to getting this one through, so I am pretty happy they didn't.

I have no misconceptions about the democrats intentions. My hope springs from the fact that the people of the United States are now, belatedly, also aware of their intentions.