PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Cleaning House - AR Magazines (AZ)

uscbigdawg
01-21-10, 19:54
6 Tan Magpul 30 round P-Mags. I have 6 and would like for all them to go at the same time. I've only used 2 of them and that was for less than 10 loadings. $75.

Thermold Mags. Say what you will, but these guys have flat out run for me. 3-30 rounders ($40). 5-20 rounders ($70).

HK AR mags, 30 rounders. 9 total. 8 have never had a round in them. The other one was the one mag I brought home from A-Stan (gave the others to the 101st medic that relieved me). Retail is like $45/each. I'll do $30 each or $250 for all 9.

I've been burned lately on the price of shipping, so it'll be a case by case basis and shipped however the buyer wants to do it and depending on the cost, we can work out who pays how much. Hope you guys understand.

These are sitting at my buddy's house in AZ and they're not being used at all so if the prices aren't "right", make me an offer.

Rich

uscbigdawg
07-18-10, 19:50
Sorry I haven't been around. If it was closer than about 500 yards, I hadn't shot it in a while.

That said, back to shooting things closer, so I can respond to the info requests. All are still for sale and the prices are the same, but them gone is better than them staying so feel free to make an offer.

Thanks,

Rich