PDA

View Full Version : Can't stop modding

BRUTL TA
01-22-10, 17:43
It's like a disease, the modbug. I just purchased a colt 6940 2 months ago after finding this board. In just that time I purchased an eotech 517, magnifier, million magazines.ect... I just recieved and installed an EMOD stock and Timney trigger today:D A Stark grip and Phase5 bolt release will arrive next week:( How do I make it stop:confused:
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/adea22a6c9.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Ak44
01-22-10, 17:49
It doesn't stop unless you hex off AR's entirely haha. Good looking rifle!

rob_s
01-22-10, 18:50
How do I make it stop

Go take a three day class with all that shit hanging on there and find out how much of you not only don't need, but don't want. ;)

Unforgiven
01-22-10, 18:51
Stop? You've only just begun. Wait til your looking for bigger safes, then you know you got it bad.

Vendetta
01-22-10, 19:06
Go take a three day class with all that shit hanging on there and find out how much of you not only don't need, but don't want. ;)

I second that. Start spending more money on ammo and training and your extras on the guns will stop due to lack of funds.

Darkop
01-22-10, 19:16
Stop? You've only just begun. Wait til your looking for bigger safes, then you know you got it bad.

Ya, safes....... plural........ as in three........ large ones.

Until that day,
Darkop

BRUTL TA
01-22-10, 19:37

Im waiting for my leg to heal so I can take a carbine course, just had surgery 3 days ago. The magnifier is just there for shooting a little distance and to get my wife into shooting. The stock just helped balance it out a little better in my opinion. I didnt realize how much it weighs until I picked up someone's bare bushy at the ragne last weekend:eek: I got the trigger because it is more in line with what I would use shooting IDPA years ago.