PDA

View Full Version : Which rail, Omega 12. FSB or ?

Pappabear
01-23-10, 01:23
I really like that DD Omega 12.0 FSB that allows you to keep your front sight post. Anyone buy one of these and regret it? If you don't want to fu%@k with your front sight, is that your best rail? I have one of their 7 inch drop in models, I like it but its limited in size.

dookie1481
01-24-10, 02:57
I really like that DD Omega 12.0 FSB that allows you to keep your front sight post. Anyone buy one of these and regret it? If you don't want to fu%@k with your front sight, is that your best rail? I have one of their 7 inch drop in models, I like it but its limited in size.

Well you're gonna **** with your front sight anyway, as you have to remove the FSB for installation...

Jay

Pappabear
01-24-10, 03:34
Well you're gonna **** with your front sight anyway, as you have to remove the FSB for installation...

Jay

Glad to hear, I really thought you could instal minus FSB cluster..That do change things.

dookie1481
01-24-10, 03:42
Glad to hear, I really thought you could instal minus FSB cluster..That do change things.

The regular Omega rails install that way, but not the Omega X series. If they did I think everyone would be using them.

Jay