PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck/Bill O'riley Bold Fresh Tour

BiggLee71
01-23-10, 22:58
Saw their first show on the "Bold Fresh" tour tonight in Westbury, New York. It was pretty good. Very funny and they said what was really on their minds!! Good stuff. Check it out if you can.

10MMGary
01-23-10, 23:19
Glad to hear it was good, I am looking forward t seeing them. How long did it last?

RetreatHell
01-24-10, 00:08
I saw Beck down here in Houston a few months back. He was pretty good... although he cried somewhere towards the end of the show, which annoys me to no end with him.

I understand his passion, but for **** sake get it together, Glenn!

Does he cry in this show too? At least Bill O'Reilly is there to help balance out the testosterone level, eh?

Semper Fi,

-Paul

BiggLee71
01-24-10, 08:35
The show lasted around 2 hours. They had a 15-20 minute intermission. No Beck tears ( thank goodness!! ). He might have been laughed off the stage!!

All in all, a good show. If these guys are coming to your city ( and you like them ), go see them. The show was alot funnier than I expected.

RetreatHell
01-24-10, 16:05
The show lasted around 2 hours. They had a 15-20 minute intermission. No Beck tears ( thank goodness!! ). He might have been laughed off the stage!!

All in all, a good show. If these guys are coming to your city ( and you like them ), go see them. The show was alot funnier than I expected.

Sounds like it was pretty good! All kidding aside, I actually do like Glenn Beck. I prefer him over O'Reilly, actually.

Thanks for the info!

Semper Fi,

-Paul

SW-Shooter
01-24-10, 18:56
You must not have children. If you do you surely feel his pain.

I saw Beck down here in Houston a few months back. He was pretty good... although he cried somewhere towards the end of the show, which annoys me to no end with him.

I understand his passion, but for **** sake get it together, Glenn!

Does he cry in this show too? At least Bill O'Reilly is there to help balance out the testosterone level, eh?

Semper Fi,

-Paul