PDA

View Full Version : New email address not receiving notifications

Bret
01-26-10, 11:45
I have a new email address so I updated it in my control panel. It said that I would receive a confirmation email, but I didn't. Now I'm not getting notification emails. How can I fix this so that I get the notification emails? Thanks!

STAFF
02-11-10, 16:31
Did you check your options under user CP and make sure everything is setup correctly?

Bret
02-15-10, 19:32
Yes, I have it setup as "Instant email notification".

Bret
01-02-11, 19:54
My email notification is still not working. I'm 99% sure everything is setup correctly. Can someone help me by taking a look at my settings to be sure everything is correct and/or figure out what the problem is?

STAFF
01-02-11, 20:17
My email notification is still not working. I'm 99% sure everything is setup correctly. Can someone help me by taking a look at my settings to be sure everything is correct and/or figure out what the problem is?

You should be good now.

Bret
01-03-11, 19:04
Thanks for your effort, but it's still not working. Months ago I even changed the email address that I was using just to make sure that the problem wasn't being caused by my email provider blocking emails from m4carbine.net's servers. No dice. My email works fine on several other forums. Any other ideas?

M4arc
01-03-11, 19:35
PM me the the email address.