PDA

View Full Version : Sopmod Manua Value???

Razorhunter
03-29-07, 15:31
Anyone here ever owned or read one of these Sopmod Manuals???
Take a look at this one on Ebay, that I've seen before, listed for a LOT of $$.
Is this thing way overpriced or what???
I've always wanted to know if anyone here can tell me where to get my hands on one?? Are they readily available anywhere else, for a REASONABLE price???
This guy is nuts IMO...

http://cgi.ebay.com/USGI-SOPMOD-MANUAL-TM-ENTIRE-PROGRAM-KNIGHTS-ARMAMENT_W0QQitemZ250099130909QQcategoryZ104023QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

What say guys???

VA_Dinger
03-29-07, 23:25
$75 w/ Buy-it-now of $100.

:eek:

That guy is nuts.

- Some fourteen-year-old airsoft kid parents are going to be pissed when that credit card statement arrives.

Army Chief
03-31-07, 06:50
A smart man would reproduce it about 100 times, and sell the copies for ~$18 each instead of trying to make a killing off of a single copy. It would involve a bit more work, perhaps, but aside from the obvious monetary returns there would be the added benefit of getting some hard-to-find information out there to the those with a real interest.

Still, I fear VA_D is spot-on: some kid is going to ante up with his parent's credit card to trick out his Nerf gun. Whatever the market will bear, I suppose.

Chief

LukeMacGillie
03-31-07, 07:38
So whats the Pub number and such?

I really need to order a copy, and get a PDF version as well.

Pat_Rogers
03-31-07, 08:19
Check your e mail

LukeMacGillie
03-31-07, 08:54
Check your e mail

Got it, thanks,

Pinged ya back,

Army Chief
03-31-07, 09:53
Been checking the official publications sites all afternoon. Finding very little, as SOPMOD was by nature a semi-closed program at its inception.

Any chance I can get a push in the right direction as well?

Much obliged,
Chief

Pat_Rogers
03-31-07, 10:14
It is a Special Text

ST 23-31-3, 30Jan1999
It is an interesting read, and they did a very good job considering what we
knew then.

It is dated though, and time has passed some of the TTPE by.