PDA

View Full Version : Appleseed OKCGC March 6-7

bratch
01-26-10, 23:06
Guys it looks like we are getting our first Appleseed in the central Oklahoma area so we need to make it a success. This is about 95% complete and everything should be finalized in the next couple days.

The basics: it will be at the Oklahoma City Gun Club March 6 and 7. Fee is $70 for the weekend and includes a Tshirt. There is a $10 range fee for non OKCGC members. Women, kids, military, and elected officials shoot for the $10 range fee only so bring the whole family. Saturday and Sunday morning will be shot at 25m making a 22lr a great choice. For those who qualify we are looking to shoot out to 500 yards Sunday afternoon. If you don't want to shoot at distance you'll be able to continue at 25m.

For those who are not familiar with Appleseed they teach basic rifle marksmanship from standing , sitting, and prone and throw in some great history of the first day of the American Revolution. This is a great weekend for any level shooter and by using a 22 the cost can be kept under a $100 for both days. It is the best value in training in my opinion.

I'll post the link to register as soon as it's available. You can learn more about the program at appleseedinfo.org for shoot specific questions you can post here, PM me, or email me at okfirearmstraining @ gmail . Com

bratch
01-28-10, 20:28
Here is the link for more info and to register for anyone interested.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=11498.0