Badger Gen 2 latch

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f219/flyingjibus/Firearms/sideview2.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f219/flyingjibus/Firearms/sideview.jpg

DaBears_85
01-27-10, 00:06
Sweet set-up man. How do like the MiAd?

Flyingjibus
01-27-10, 00:10
Fits my big hands real nice. I been shooting my AK with the Tapco SAW grip on it so much lately that nothing feels right to me except that, but the MAID is a big improvement over the A2 for me.

Here is the same rifle in its past life. There is one less Delta HBAR in the world now....

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f219/flyingjibus/delta.jpg

DaBears_85
01-27-10, 00:21
Boy that takes me back. How long did it take to rebuild?

Flyingjibus
01-27-10, 00:29
Boy that takes me back. How long did it take to rebuild?

been slowly selling delta parts and buying replacements for about 3 months. Big ticket item was the barrel. Finally found someone looking for a delta barrel and made the switch about a month ago. Just got the Rail last week.

Its gonna get an Aimpoint micro come tax return time.

DaBears_85
01-27-10, 00:47
Yeah patience definatley comes in handy in this field. It's hard though sometimes, especially when you just wanna take the damn thing out and put some rounds downrange but you have to wait for this or that. It seems to never end sometimes... Urgh

S391
01-27-10, 13:17
Great looking rig, I'm looking forward to hearing a range report.

Quick question, what made you go with the Vltor CASV system? Is it what you expected? They look interesting.

thanks.

Flyingjibus
01-27-10, 13:47
Quick question, what made you go with the Vltor CASV system? Is it what you expected? They look interesting.

thanks.

Several reasons. I wanted a simple install, I don't like gripping rails, It came in FDE, I like the raised upper rail which allows me to use optics mounts with less hieght, Its narrower then a railed handguard and it looks fantastic.

I did a lot of research on it ad the nly thing that I didn't expect was how nice the finish is on it. Its much better looking in person.

Range report will come when I get to shoot it.

S391
01-27-10, 13:48
Several reasons. I wanted a simple install, I don't like gripping rails, It came in FDE, I like the raised upper rail which allows me to use optics mounts with less hieght, Its narrower then a railed handguard and it looks fantastic.

I did a lot of research on it ad the nly thing that I didn't expect was how nice the finish is on it. Its much better looking in person.

Range report will come when I get to shoot it.

Thank you.

docsherm
01-27-10, 14:00
That is a very nice looking setup. Great transformation. Nicely done.