PDA

View Full Version : I know this will be comical, but...

Zeus
01-27-10, 12:07
Is there anything anywhere in print that will confirm that there will be available, and when MOE mid-length hand guards will be available?

Iraq Ninja
01-27-10, 14:20
This is a pic from SHOT that has been floating around the internet.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2531/4290112055_5bdbea1e9a.jpg

Zeus
01-27-10, 22:56
Thanks...

However, haven't a couple of those things already been released?

Iraq Ninja
01-28-10, 00:55
Well, we should not fault Magpul for getting things out ahead of schedule can we? :)

This is all I have seen on the timings...

DocHolliday01
01-28-10, 00:57
Can't wait to run 40's in my Redi-Mag on my SBR :D

Zeus
01-28-10, 01:27
Well, we should not fault Magpul for getting things out ahead of schedule can we? :)

This is all I have seen on the timings...

Fair enough to say the least...

Family went out for dinner... my two boys and I were talking guns and gun accessories. Wife felt left out, so decided it was time for her to do a build and learn all the lingo. I'm not complaining, but need a mid-length MOE for it :)

akxx
01-28-10, 10:05
Fair enough to say the least...

Family went out for dinner... my two boys and I were talking guns and gun accessories. Wife felt left out, so decided it was time for her to do a build and learn all the lingo. I'm not complaining, but need a mid-length MOE for it :)

Good for you! I was cringing when I read the "felt left out" part, expecting a follow-on of "so we had to take the family to the shoe store so mom could spend some money too..."

Zeus
01-28-10, 10:25
Good for you! I was cringing when I read the "felt left out" part, expecting a follow-on of "so we had to take the family to the shoe store so mom could spend some money too..."

Hell, no! She was a DI in my Agencies CORE program... They called her "DI Barbie" :D

However, we did go to my favorite Black Rifle shop the next day and the whole place burst into laughter when she saw all the Magpul products in multi colors... they burst out when I read the expression on her face and said aloud, "yes baby, you can accessorize!" :D:D:D

Zeus
02-07-10, 20:22
Anyone see any mid-length MOE hand gaurds at SHOT?

LOKNLOD
02-07-10, 21:02
Anyone see any mid-length MOE hand gaurds at SHOT?

Yes. And rifle length, too.

Did you not see the pics? There are some in the downloadable catalog, for sure, and I know there are others floating around.

Zeus
02-07-10, 22:03
Yes. And rifle length, too.

Did you not see the pics? There are some in the downloadable catalog, for sure, and I know there are others floating around.

In classic form, I found the Youtube vids shortly after posting, and was watching them between plays in the Bowl game.