PDA

View Full Version : Glock 19 FTRB-help plz

Don Glock
01-28-10, 21:21
well i had stovepipe and shells hitting me in the face issues that suddenly started after 1,000 rounds.

called glock and they sent me a new ejector (not the whole housing-just the ejector itself, yes it comes out) & and extractor.

the stove pipe probs and shells in the face issues are gone, but i had a few FTRB issues. the new ejector they sent me isn't flush with the top of the housing and i think it's rubbing the slide. that's the only thing i can think of. 3 glock armorers verified that i installed everything correctly.

hmmmm...anyone have any ideas?

thanx

M4arc
01-28-10, 21:27
What is FTRB?

Sone
01-28-10, 21:29
I am guessing Failure to return to battery

Heavy Metal
01-28-10, 22:05
Did you by any chance change your brand or ammo around round 1000?

Dunderway
01-28-10, 22:17
Not to be a dick, but if you've got three certified Glock armorers on hand and they can't figure it out, then they need to have their quals pulled.

skyugo
01-28-10, 22:20
this isn't a "common issue" (there aren't really any common issues with the G19 actually) so i'd say you've gotta go to a pro.
glock has a pretty quick turn around time too if you just send it right in. they'll get you squared away.

any marks on the slide from the ejector? :confused:

Don Glock
01-28-10, 23:10
i figured it out!

glock sent me the 40cal extractor for my g19. that's all it was (the extractor claw is a lot thicker than my original and it as the number "1" on it, as apposed to "2" on the original).

i'll call them tomorrow and get the right one.

thank you, guys :)

Don Glock
01-28-10, 23:13
Not to be a dick, but if you've got three certified Glock armorers on hand and they can't figure it out, then they need to have their quals pulled.

lol i don't think any of them took the "advanced armorers class", just the one day standard one.

SWATcop556
01-29-10, 01:11
What is FTRB?
Fancy for FTF. :D

lol i don't think any of them took the "advanced armorers class", just the one day standard one.

Still............:cool:

Glad you got it figured out.

Don Glock
01-29-10, 01:18
Fancy for FTF. :D

Still............:cool:

Glad you got it figured out.

lol thanks. yeah they shoulda been able to figure it out, i told them glock sent me the ejector and extractor-and that's when the probs started.