PDA

View Full Version : I did a good today...

m4forme
01-28-10, 23:18
Had a kind of extra AR kicking around starting a new job and was needing some extra cash so I sold off the upper... My lil sis and her husband were wanting to pick up a handgun for home defense... Went over to there house and gave them the complete lower... They about freeked out... My brother-in-law now has
"THE LOOK "in his eye... Yes i created MONSTER he's looking at Bravo Co's site DROOLING.... Lil Sis might get a touch mad at me when he finally picks out the upper... He's looking at a BCM Middy with a Knights URX... Good choice but I don't want to be disowned!!!!

organdonor
01-28-10, 23:51
Had a kind of extra AR kicking around starting a new job and was needing some extra cash so I sold off the upper... My lil sis and her husband were wanting to pick up a handgun for home defense... Went over to there house and gave them the complete lower... They about freeked out... My brother-in-law now has
"THE LOOK "in his eye... Yes i created MONSTER he's looking at Bravo Co's site DROOLING.... Lil Sis might get a touch mad at me when he finally picks out the upper... He's looking at a BCM Middy with a Knights URX... Good choice but I don't want to be disowned!!!!let's keep the ball rolling... i'll give you $5 for it. that's five times what you got for it the first time and i'll have saved your family a lot of heartache. i can already tell i'm going to sleep well tonight.

Spade
01-29-10, 00:14
"THE LOOK "in his eye... Yes i created MONSTER he's looking at Bravo Co's site DROOLING.... Lil Sis might get a touch mad at me when he finally picks out the upper... He's looking at a BCM Middy with a Knights URX... Good choice but I don't want to be disowned!!!!

Well done your work here is done.

ckay
01-29-10, 00:25
let's keep the ball rolling... i'll give you $5 for it. that's five times what you got for it the first time and i'll have saved your family a lot of heartache. i can already tell i'm going to sleep well tonight.
$5*$0=$0 :p

organdonor
01-29-10, 02:39
$5*$0=$0 :pi hate math

tracker722
01-29-10, 10:39

Zhurdan
01-29-10, 11:00
Remember, its' easier to get forgiveness than permission.;)

Not with my wife!!! :D

JonnyVain
01-29-10, 11:02
i hate math

Haha.