PDA

View Full Version : Brownells Presents Jerry Miculek Practical Rifle DVD

jwfuhrman
01-30-10, 10:11
Buddy of mine that works for Brownells reloading Division(Sinclair Intl) just sent me this link.

All I can say is WOW!!

Not sure if this is the right place to post this so mods, please move if it isnt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBwDCbybnCA

Hoss356
01-30-10, 11:18
WOW is right, but I'm saying wow because I can only loosely imagine how much daily practice and how many rounds of ammunition it took to get to that level.

Robb Jensen
01-30-10, 11:29
Jerry is one hell of a shooter and a nice guy. Just saw him at SHOT last week and had a chat about competition.

I said something similar to his "the front sight or crosshair is your throttle" just yesterday here on M4C. I said your sights are your gas pedal, don't shoot faster than you can see your sights.

variablebinary
01-30-10, 12:41
No shooting from helicopters? Get with the times...

Mark71
01-30-10, 12:59
Very cool! Looks like something worth checking out. I know what may be slipping into my shopping cart the next time I am ordering from Brownells.

steve-oh
01-30-10, 17:15
Looks like the gamers version of magpul dynamics.

M4Fundi
01-31-10, 01:06
How old is Jerry?

Really inspirational:)

John_Wayne777
01-31-10, 18:14
Jerry is one hell of a shooter and a nice guy. Just saw him at SHOT last week and had a chat about competition.

I said something similar to his "the front sight or crosshair is your throttle" just yesterday here on M4C. I said your sights are your gas pedal, don't shoot faster than you can see your sights.

Sights? We don' need no steeenking sights!

TY44934
02-01-10, 10:15
Looks like the gamers version of magpul dynamics.

I hope that was just an unfortunate attempt at humor. Otherwise, cease and desist with the "gamer" name calling. First of all, name calling is a violation of this board's COC:

"Debate is welcome and encouraged, but personal attacks, and name calling, serve no purpose in the exchange and debate of good information. The staff and moderators strive to ensure an environment that is respectful to new shooters and seasoned veterans. "

Furthermore, for your information, many military veterans, seasoned professionals, and regular gun owners here understand that competition is extremely useful in honing valuable combat/defensive skill. Take for example, Travis, who is mainly responsible for MagPul's training videos. He was also a member of my GSSF competition team in 2005, and has also been an active participant in USPSA, IDPA as well as SASS/CAS competition events. I do not believe he would appreciate anyone labeling him with a term like "gamer."

Eurodriver
01-05-16, 06:13
Aww damnit. I didn't realize this thread was six years old!