PDA

View Full Version : FN line of handguns any fans?

buell37
01-30-10, 16:53
I just bought an FNP40 havent fired it yet . Waiting for the weather to clear , range is outside. I normally go for the Sig but the FN caught my attention , love the feel , dont like the rattle when the clips 1/2 full . I'm hopefull it will shoot well

Business_Casual
01-30-10, 17:07
I find it interesting that since earlier today when you found out you need 30 posts to use the EE, you've gone from 4 posts to 13.

At least try to make it look legitimate, perhaps by posting handgun questions in the appropriate forum.

M_P

steve-oh
01-30-10, 17:08
Also I wasn't a fan of how the magazine, or "clip" as your eloquently put, does not drop free. Even when empty on all the FNPs I've shot. I haven't shot the 45 though, and with all it offers for the price it is slightly tempting.

castillo
01-30-10, 17:19
I'd like to take a look at a FNP-45 some day, though the prices seem to keep going up

The Dumb Gun Collector
01-30-10, 19:51
I think they make a fine handgun. I lump them in with the Glock/Sigpro strain of functional but boring handguns.

LOKNLOD
01-30-10, 20:01
Also I wasn't a fan of how the magazine, or "clip" as your eloquently put, does not drop free. Even when empty on all the FNPs I've shot. I haven't shot the 45 though, and with all it offers for the price it is slightly tempting.

No experience with drop-free problems on the FNPs, but I found the new FNX to spit the mags out freely. So freely, in fact, that at SHOT I gracefully shot the empty mag across the floor and just out of reach, forcing me to put the tethered pistol back on it's holder, go get the mag, and take it back over to the pistol. I'm sure there was an FN employee laughing (or growling) somewhere watching me...

buell37
01-30-10, 20:06
I find it interesting that since earlier today when you found out you need 30 posts to use the EE, you've gone from 4 posts to 13.

At least try to make it look legitimate, perhaps by posting handgun questions in the appropriate forum.

M_P

Yeah , life is short and not sure when check out time is , So I dont waste time. There are all legit topics, that I like to discus . I did try the handgun forum and got no reply and I would like feed back on this pistol, if its a boat anchor , I can pass it on as unfired and move on

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-30-10, 23:50
Yeah , life is short and not sure when check out time is , So I dont waste time. There are all legit topics, that I like to discus . I did try the handgun forum and got no reply and I would like feed back on this pistol, if its a boat anchor , I can pass it on as unfired and move on

While not a handgun site, the handgun forum gets pretty good traffic thru it. If it is moving to slow for you, may I suggest some Ritalin?

buell37
01-31-10, 08:43
While not a handgun site, the handgun forum gets pretty good traffic thru it. If it is moving to slow for you, may I suggest some Ritalin?
fare enough

loupav
02-01-10, 15:27
I shot an FNP45 a while ago. I really liked it.

Very low recoil. Comfortable in the hand.

Wish I could have one.

bondmid003
02-02-10, 00:08
I was tempted awhile ago and I even saw one for a great price at a pawn shop but it just isn't different enough from my other polymer guns to justify...at least not at the moment :D