PDA

View Full Version : CJGarza

Buckaroo
04-02-07, 15:53
I am very please with my transaction with CJGarza.

I recommend him as a good guy!

SDBuckaroo

KCabbage
02-21-12, 08:37
CJGarza agreed to send a money order for a H&K USP but came up with a "unexpected family emergency" less than 24 hours later.

I had another purchaser in line but lost him on the account of CJGarza.

If a "emergency" stops you from completing a $570 pistol transaction maybe you shouldn't have been buying that pistol in the first place.

To fellow members: Do a thorough search of someone before relying on them to make good on their word.

CJGarza
02-21-12, 18:31
KCabbage is being a baby. BIG one. He isn't out any money, I didn't string him along. My family issues are my own, and NONE of your business.

I don't think its worth my time to answer such a child, but I will post this as my answer.

If the Mods have a question, I will be more than happy to answer them and provide ALL of our PM's.

Oh and Buckaroo, a great guy to deal with!

Thanks.

KCabbage
02-23-12, 14:49
KCabbage is being a baby. BIG one. He isn't out any money, I didn't string him along. My family issues are my own, and NONE of your business.

I don't think its worth my time to answer such a child, but I will post this as my answer.

If the Mods have a question, I will be more than happy to answer them and provide ALL of our PM's.

Oh and Buckaroo, a great guy to deal with!

Thanks.

Ha! After doing some searching it turns out you have several negative feedbacks on multiple forums for not completing transactions. For "stringing people along". And you want to call me a baby? Oh, it makes me chuckle. You didn't string me along because I didn't let you. I've seen this same B.S. over and over again. I'm not falling for it. Instead of calling other adults children it seems like you have some growing up of your own to do.

What would the mods learn from our emails and PM's? I gave you my mailing address and not even 24 hours later you copped out.

I'm done!