PDA

View Full Version : Olight M20 Warrior

tray
02-02-10, 22:44
Just received my M20. What a fantastic light. Anyway, it was supposed to include the "new" ring which replaces the Cigar Clip ring in order to protect the exposed threads left when it's removed. Has anyone ordered and received this light with the "new" ring included? I wiull not mention the company I ordered this from but they are well known and their website specifically states that the "new" ring is included.

Yes, I have contacted them.

Dennis
02-03-10, 02:35
I got my M20, M21, and M30 from BatteryJunction.com within the past 2-6 months and they all came with the little smooth ring. It was in a little bag along with all the other little pieces stuffed inside the nylon case. Looks like all a factory deal so maybe yours was just missing?

Dnenis.

tray
02-03-10, 12:30
I spoke with the vendor whom I purchased the light from. He checked all of the boxes he had in stock and none of them included the ring.

Dennis
02-03-10, 18:27
Sounds weird... Just order one here:

http://www.batteryjunction.com/olight-ring-m20.html

And get some other toys in the process! The weapon mount isn't bad as a QR backup/extra and is pretty inexpensive.

Dennis.

Garrasa
02-03-10, 18:55
I got one, and love it! really bright! like the strobe. and definatly will be taking it with me to Afghanistan!

And ah i didnt get anything to protect the threads. i'll have to check it again tho, I'll check again tomorrow.

cop1211
02-03-10, 20:03
I've got 3 of them on all 3 of my rifles, for the money you cant beat it. My oldest has about 5,000 rounds fired with it on a Larue mount , zero problems.

Chooie
02-03-10, 20:20
I had an Olight M20 Premium when they first came out. I was quite pleased with it, but I wound up trading it for a Surefire E2L. I didn't buy it to mount on a gun, it was an EDC - and was too awkward to be carried clipped to a pocket, and I didn't want to use the holster.

Be careful with the AR coating on the lens - only use a soft microfiber polishing cloth or lens brush to clean it, as it is easily worn away.

tray
02-08-10, 19:48
After several e-mails today with Mr. Borencio Darden, Olight USA, V.P. Sales and Marketing, he is sending me, free of charge, the Ring that covers the threads left exposed by the removal of the Cigar Grip Ring. Originally, Mr. Darden was going to charge me $2.00 plus shipping. I explained that I thought this was not appropriate since Olight vendors had listed this ring as an included accessory if the M20 was purchased.

Kudos to Olight for re-considering this matter and doing the right thing.

robsolo
02-09-10, 22:49
I have two of these. One on my 870, and one in my carbine. They are fantastic lights.

HughJass
02-12-10, 12:10
I just bought one of these and I love it. It is a quality product indeed. I pad 84.95 for it and a penny to ship from a place off of Amazon. I believe they are called www.lightjunction.com I would definitely recommend one to anybody that asks.

tray
02-22-10, 23:16
The ring arrived today as promised by Mr. Borencio Darden of Olight. A man of his word! Hard to find these days.

Lee Indy
02-23-10, 01:03
i almost bought the olight then went with the jetbeam. same brightness a hair cheaper. and there remote switch is better. olight makes a hell of a product and im gonna get one of the t15s for EDC. im kind of a flashaholic

SW-Shooter
02-24-10, 16:51
I picked up an Olight M30 Triton, wow this is a great light. I will be adding a Jetbeam to the collection.