PDA

View Full Version : AZ - CCW permit holder fends off 4 attackers with bats.

Irish
02-03-10, 08:28
http://www.examiner.com/x-18149-SelfDefense-Examiner~y2010m1d31-Concealed-carry-permit-holder-fends-off-4-attackers

Concealed carry permit holder fends off 4 attackers.

A Buckeye, Arizona man reportedly used his handgun to stop 4 attackers who were beating him with a baseball bat.

Police say that the concealed carry permit holder was in a parking lot near 195th Avenue and Indian School Road when 4 males in their late teens or early twenties approached him and attacked with a baseball bat. After being hit several times in the head and arms, the concealed carry permit holder is said to have drawn and fired his handgun, striking one of the attackers and causing all four of them to flee. Police are seeking the suspects, and the concealed carry permit holder was treated on the scene for minor injuries.

Here we have yet another concealed carry permit holder who was saved by their gun. Had this crime victim not had a gun for self defense, he could have been beaten to death by those 4 attackers and their baseball bat. Luckily, he was armed, and as a result managed to escape with only minor injuries.

Buckaroo
02-03-10, 08:43
Lesson: Don't bring a Baseball bat to a gun fight!

Good for him, glad he was able to defend himself, I have no interest in being hit with a bat. I was in the hospital as a kid when a guy came in who was hit accidentally during a game. He had a badly broken jaw that made a lasting impression on me!

Buckaroo

Irish
02-03-10, 08:44
Lesson: Don't bring a Baseball bat to a gun fight!

Good for him, glad he was able to defend himself, I have no interest in being hit with a bat. I was in the hospital as a kid when a guy came in who was hit accidentally during a game. He had a badly broken jaw that made a lasting impression on me!

Buckaroo

From personal experience I can tell you that being attacked and getting hit in the head with a bat is a life changing experience, that I promise you.