PDA

View Full Version : Aimpoint T1 - where can I get 2 factory mounts?

gjj
02-03-10, 14:37
I have two T1s that I want to move to my Mini-14s. The only problem is that I don't have the original factory mounts that they usually come with. Does anyone know where I could pick up two of these? I want them to sit as low as possible on the Ultimak rail on my Mini-14.

Titleist
02-03-10, 14:44
I think I have two of the factory T-1 mounts. PM me and I'll check as soon as I get home tonight.

tiger seven
02-03-10, 14:58
I'm pretty sure my factory mount is still sitting in the box my T-1 came in. If Titleist can't hook you up, or only has one, I may be able to help.

I'll check as soon as I get home too.

Derek

HiggsBoson
02-03-10, 15:06
I think I have two of the factory T-1 mounts. PM me and I'll check as soon as I get home tonight.

I'm pretty sure my factory mount is still sitting in the box my T-1 came in. If Titleist can't hook you up, or only has one, I may be able to help.

I'll check as soon as I get home too.

Derek

And ditto. I have two within arm's reach.

ETA: I can't locate the screws for one of my mounts. That makes it less useful...:(

tiger seven
02-03-10, 19:51
Found mine! There's at least one for you. :)

PM me if you need it.

Derek

gjj
02-03-10, 23:08
I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the replies. One of the members has offered to ship me two mounts. All I have to do is pay for shipping. So, to all that replied, I thank you for your help. It looks like I am covered. Thanks to everyone again.

SykoFreak
02-23-10, 22:32
I too need an Aimpoint Micro factory mount. Does anyone know where to get one or have a spare Aimpoint Micro factory mount that I can purchase?

My Google-fu is weak because I cannot find one anywhere.

SykoFreak
03-07-10, 18:03
I too need an Aimpoint Micro factory mount. Does anyone know where to get one or have a spare Aimpoint Micro factory mount that I can purchase?

My Google-fu is weak because I cannot find one anywhere.

Anybody?