PDA

View Full Version : Is knightarmco.com/shop legit??

markm
02-03-10, 18:10
I ordered a KAC m4 RAS blem since Grant no longer has any. My card was promptly charged, but it's been 9 days and no sign of shipping.

I'm not in a hurry for the unit, but I never hear of anyone using this site.... And I want to make sure they aren't doing the Botach two step on me. ;)

Titleist
02-03-10, 18:13
That's Knight's official webshop I believe.

Fire_Medic
02-03-10, 19:12

Correct. :D

liaisons
02-03-10, 19:12

Yep. I've bought stuff from 'em without any problems.

BAC
02-03-10, 19:23
So to answer your question, it's just you. ;)

-B

organdonor
02-03-10, 19:26
9 days without shipping is ridiculous imo.

Thomas M-4
02-03-10, 19:34
I have ordered there before got a ras rail I think I waited 7 days.
Maybe time to give them a call.

markm
02-03-10, 19:52
9 days without shipping is ridiculous imo.

It may have shipped.... I just don't have any info that anything has happened.

markm
02-03-10, 19:52
So to answer your question, it's just you. ;)

-B

That figures.... :p

I just remember back in the 90s there was some unofficial KAC site. Oh well. I'll give old C Reed Knight another week before I start bitch tripping on them.

Fire_Medic
02-03-10, 19:56
Guys remember most folks just got back from Shot Show so it might be a week or so for things to get back up to speed.
;)

markm
02-03-10, 20:07
Guys remember most folks just got back from Shot Show so it might be a week or so for things to get back up to speed.
;)

That's true. Knights is always homoing it up with the tards at AAC instead of conducting business. :p

I'm a customer of both companies... so I reserve the right to bash them for the stupid antics you see posted on aacblog.com. :rolleyes:

organdonor
02-03-10, 20:24
It may have shipped.... I just don't have any info that anything has happened.well that's only slightly less annoying.

markm
02-03-10, 21:11
well that's only slightly less annoying.

UPS just dropped it off. :rolleyes: 7:40 pm.

Late enough for me to get busted by the old lady. :mad: If I had a tracking number I could have been out front doing yardwork or some shit.

Jay Cunningham
02-03-10, 21:17

Late enough for me to get busted by the old lady. :mad: If I had a tracking number I could have been out front doing yardwork or some shit.

Closet gear whore!!11

:p

III
02-03-10, 21:38
We try to maintain a one day turnaround on the webstore. We have also added automated tracking to our orders. If we need to send you a girls T to appease your "old lady" then email me or Casey @ Lawmens. Sorry about any delay but I would bet it was more of a shipper issue than ours. The only reason the webstore is run out of our old location is to be able to maintain this one day turnaround .We are not open on Sat or Sun. Thanks for your business.

SWATcop556
02-03-10, 21:46
Glad it got dropped off tonight. I've been there with the significant other busting me for ordering shit. Cost me a dinner and a chick flick.

Now I just need to find somewhere I can pick up the KAC ambi safety. :cool:

markm
02-04-10, 05:43
We try to maintain a one day turnaround on the webstore. We have also added automated tracking to our orders. If we need to send you a girls T to appease your "old lady" then email me or Casey @ Lawmens. Sorry about any delay but I would bet it was more of a shipper issue than ours. The only reason the webstore is run out of our old location is to be able to maintain this one day turnaround .We are not open on Sat or Sun. Thanks for your business.

No problem. The delay was no issue. I just had no idea if it was in route or not.

jp0319
02-04-10, 06:16
I have ordered from them several times with no issues, that is the correct site.

markm
02-04-10, 17:52
I have ordered from them several times with no issues, that is the correct site.

The reason I started this thread was that.... I think at one point back in the 90s there was some website that looked like an official Knight's website, but was in fact not really Knight's at all.

cop1211
02-04-10, 19:44

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got an upper coming from MSTN, and it aint cheap.

Hoping she's at work when it comes to avoid WW 3.

organdonor
02-04-10, 20:56

Late enough for me to get busted by the old lady. :mad: If I had a tracking number I could have been out front doing yard work or some shit.Don't know what changed but i used to expect ups around 1-3pm; lately it's been more like 6-7pm :mad:

markm
02-04-10, 21:13
Don't know what changed but i used to expect ups around 1-3pm; lately it's been more like 6-7pm :mad:

No kidding! The dude hit the door bell and I grabbed my pistol!:eek:

Nobody rings my bell after dark.

organdonor
02-04-10, 22:04
No kidding! The dude hit the door bell and I grabbed my pistol!:eek:

Nobody rings my bell after dark.if only all robbers drove noisy diesel trucks and rang doorbells :D

Fire_Medic
02-04-10, 22:08
if only all robbers drove noisy diesel trucks and rang doorbells :D

LOL! :D

organdonor
02-04-10, 22:13
LOL! :DWe laugh but with home invasions and such criminals have become more audacious.

Fire_Medic
02-05-10, 06:31
We laugh but with home invasions and such criminals have become more audacious.

I know but that was still funny. :D

M4arc
02-05-10, 08:26

BUSTED! :D

markm
02-05-10, 14:05
Shit! She's developed a better ear for the Brown Truck than I have.