PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Defense TV Commercial...

Evil Colt 6920
02-05-10, 11:26
Last night while watching the tube I saw a commercial for the Daniel Defense rail systems:D I had never seen a TV commercial for an AR product and was shocked and excited about it. I know our AR's are popular among gun enthusiasts but seeing a commercial for an AR product makes me think our passion is becoming more mainstream.:cool: I have 2 AR's both with DD rails, one omega and one lite rail. I live in SC and I forget what channel I was watching but it was most likely tru tv or court tv. I know businesses target certain areas for their advertisements, has anyone else seen this commercial or others for AR products?

Ga Shooter
02-05-10, 11:51
I live in Savannah, GA and saw one a week or 2 ago for one of their rifles. I like you got very excited about seeing it.

ForTehNguyen
02-05-10, 12:01
they have some commercials on youtube, not sure if they are the same ones

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanielDefense

Evil Colt 6920
02-05-10, 12:52
they have some commercials on youtube, not sure if they are the same ones

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanielDefense

The commercial they are running here is only about 30 seconds. I hadnt seen that youtube vid yet but the commercial I saw was different. These rails are made in Savannah which is only 20 minutes away from me. I wonder if they have a showroom over there, Id love to go drool all over it if so:p

Stickman
02-05-10, 16:55
Was it on the Military Channel?

Moose-Knuckle
02-05-10, 17:02
Interest is peaked....need more intel....:cool:

Magsz
02-05-10, 17:16
Neat, what channel was it on?

perna
02-05-10, 17:20
I wonder if they have a showroom over there, Id love to go drool all over it if so

Nope no showroom, but they did let me go there and pick up my rail, but I did call ahead and make an appointment. They are in Black Creek now, which is about 20 mins past Savannah on I-16.

Evil Colt 6920
02-05-10, 17:29
Im not sure what channel I was on but my guess is that it was the tru tv or court tv channel since thats what Im watching 90% of the time. If I see it again Ill be sure to let yall know more details.