PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to Share a positive experience with Magpul

lil'Zeus
02-05-10, 15:01
I was having some PMAG fitment issues in my M4. I have herd of people sanding and filing on them but really didn't want to do it with out talking with Magpul first. I called the customer service line and spoke with Justin Beard. Very nice guy BTW. He said the series of PMAGS that I had were milspec but had a tighter tolerance in most other guns besides the Colts. He told me ship the 5 PMAGS back to him and he would warranty them out for me.

So I sent them off and a week or two later I received my new PMAGS and all fit perfectly and drop free.

I just wanted to take a second to thank Magpul for their efforts and great customer service. So many people share negative experiences and forget to tell folks about the positive experience they have.

Great business with great products, and top notch personel! (most of you know this though)

Thanks Magpul
Shane

JonnyVain
02-05-10, 15:11
Oh, wow. I have 2 like that. Maybe I should do the same. Thanks for the heads up.

SeriousStudent
02-05-10, 18:47
Justin's good people.

I cannot recall a single time I ever called them up there, and was not speaking to a cheerful, helpful person that got me just what I needed.

Severian
02-05-10, 19:02
I've had problems with new PMAGs not dropping free from POF mag wells. But after they get broken in a bit they drop just fine. Inserting and removing new mags a few dozen times does the trick for me, no filing necessary.